Legendary Armor - MA5C Assault Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
BishopX said:
This file is to scale for what we are building. Apparently, Wikipedia says it should be 2" longer....(so does my woman) :D
Whats in bold is officially classic.

Last edited by a moderator:
OH....lol. Got it. We used the following tools:

1. Table saw
2. Band Saw
3. Router
4. Mill

So far. It's hard to give a step by step of this since it's one of those things I have to show you. Maybe Lewis could shed some light but he'll probably tell you the same thing. We would probably have to video it and put it on youtube or something. LOL

:lol:

BishopX said:
OH....lol. Got it. We used the following tools:
We would probably have to video it and put it on youtube or something. LOL

why not?

OMG....hell no....We move too fast. That would take forever to slow down and do a tutorial. Maybe after we finish the gun....

Maybe we can show you how to make some of the shapes. The concept is all the same for all the parts.

...I'm going to add that, it's not that we don't want to show you guys. It's that we have such limited time to spend making these that we would like to get them done rather than get stuck working if a hot project comes in and put it on hold for 3 months.

...bishopx is correct here...we are not being secretive...I am sure most people can tell that we have posted up pics of our working files...the same ones we have been using for the pieces and parts...

...when you slowdown you risk making an error...we are thinking and doing things so fast that even something as simple as taking progress pics is lost in the shuffle :lol:

:OOOOOOO ;) :eek: :eek: omg you are crazy LOL

BishopX said:
LOL. Dude...that's nothing check this out....This isn't even 10% of our normal stock. Of course these are only the replicas. We have a larger amount of fully functional weapons as well.

weapons%20dept%2001.jpg

weapons%20dept%2002.jpg

weapons%20dept%2003.jpg

weapons%20dept%2004.jpg

weapons%20dept%2005.jpg

ummmm......... they don't shoot, but there are awesome! Way to go BishopX!!!!! I wouldn't wanna get in a pistol whipping contest anytime soon, LOL

It's a plastic revolution!

well, we all know what your zombie plan is. my god thats alot of guns!!! your definatly in america.

EDIt: oh, they dont work. still, you could use em to build a fort.

...some good news on the AR...it is definitely a learning curve with the lack of detail pics...however, having said that we are pleased with our current progress...

...we have now added the fore grips and were not completey satisfied with the way the waterjet aluminum details came out so we had them laser cut from acrylic...

Halo%20MA5C%20WIP%2002.JPG

Halo%20MA5C%20WIP%2011.JPG

Halo%20MA5C%20WIP%2008.JPG

Halo%20MA5C%20WIP%2010.JPG

Halo%20MA5C%20WIP%2005.JPG

Halo%20MA5C%20WIP%2014.JPG

Lol. All you're missing in that massive plastic armory of yours is a couple of Fury tac-nukes and a MAC cannon...

How much did all that cost, money-wise and time-wise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back