Legendary Armor - MA5C Assault Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm. That's what we scaled it to before but the handle area ends up too big for normal human hands. We scaled it down to 32.5" long

Hey, uh, when aren't you there? What time of day? What kind of alarms do you have?
JK

Beautiful rifle. I WANT.

mightymints said:
hmm, with your skill i think you could get a surefire torch of some kind(very bright) and then remould it into the gun its self.

We can add any kind of flashlight to this rifle but it should look like the original. The lenses on the Surefire doesn't really look like the flashlight in the game. Or, we can just make a non-funtional permanent flashlight.

Last edited by a moderator:
hellclown said:
So when can we expect the BR drawing?
I wouldn't rush him if I were you. He will do it when he gets around to it. It's not like you're paying him to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
...per what bishopx and I discussed, I say it is best to use something that can be readily replaced (ie maglite)...also mold a non-functional part as well...both can be dropped in NP...

...same goes for the counter...perhaps make it so that an electronic counter can be used or a non-functional replacement version with a lens...almost like a plug/cap...

...the handgrip area is being redone to make it look and feel better...sometimes things just do not come out quite right...hope that makes sense...

...I think the few changes we have added so far have made a better looking rifle...ie barrel thickness as well as the thickness of the gun itself...

Laters
Slavefive :cool:

This is the modification so far...
Halo%20MA5C%20Fore%20end%2003.JPG

This AR is looking awesome, guys, can't wait to see how this project ends up. And very cool process for making it, too; your progress shots are very informative to see.

Teach you how? All I did was take pictures from Halo 3...perfect profile view and pulled it into Autocad. I traced it and then scaled it to the proper length. Sometimes, it is necessary to alter the drawings so that a real human hand can hold the gun.

I'm not sure how to do an online Autocad tutorial. Autocad is fairly easy to learn to use though.

This file is to scale for what we are building. Apparently, Wikipedia says it should be 2" longer....(so does my woman) :D
Legendary Armor MA5C 3d Model reference .dwg file

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back