Legendary Armor Spartan Armor Progress....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously...R2D2 was the one action figure I would throw away...and slap my mom for getting for me...

And Episode 1-3 are not Star Wars movies so jar jar does not exist =P

LOL. I hate R2 also. I'm glad to see him go away. He's not for a movie. Lucasfilm wants him for touring and events.

Too......amazing.......for...........a full sentence......*faints*

"Queue Evolution Song"
Duuuuuhh..............
Duuuuh nuuuuuh....
DUUH DUN DUN NUH!

Seriously though, after that machine stops does light fall from the heavens upon it causing it to shimmer?
Absolutely amazing guys....

-The Irish Cowboy

Sorry for no updates. We've had to get this guy completed to ship him out on Thursday. Once he's gone, we're back on the Halo stuff...

Are you members of the R2Builders Group. If so Maybe you know my friends Craig, Jerry, Henry Dave, Scott, or know of me James.
At Lucasfilm dhave you met with Don Bies, he is an official member of the R2Builders and he and I have talked a lot about R2 in the past. He even once had to ship my camera back to me because I left in on a lucasfilm archive crate and forgot about it, they unboxed it and realized it was mine and shipped it back to me. Awesome to receive a box from lucasfilms! ;-)

~James
member since 1999 when there was 20 members, not the 6000 we are now. ;-)
http://photos1.blogger.com/img/170/7637/1024/Img_3164.jpg

I'm on that board but haven't been in a long time. I've met Don on a couple commercials for Lucasfilm. I wouldn't say we know each other beyond that. He seemed nice. We deal with Lucasfilm on a fairly regular basis for work but not as much as you'd think. The R2 was built for them to use for events and touring.

Seriously...R2D2 was the one action figure I would throw away...and slap my mom for getting for me...

And Episode 1-3 are not Star Wars movies so jar jar does not exist =P

Wow, I think I can taste the resentment there.... Anywho, How's the armor coming? I've been dying for some pics!

LOL. I hate R2 also. I'm glad to see him go away. He's not for a movie. Lucasfilm wants him for touring and events.

I would believe this if you didn't drive him up and down the hallways at work everyday making him scream. Wwwhhhooowwwww

Just... totally... WOW, you guys!!! I am at once jealous of and inspired by this amazing thread!! One question though... what is this tool you're using here?

LA-CQC-Progress011.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back