Legendary helmet fits if your a small guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once I start to gut out my helmet, i may make a video tutorial on how to gut it out without destroying it, maybe even how to put in the visor and padding if you want to

ok! i got the main screws off and detached the first piece. where do i go from here? i looked around in there for a long time and i dont know what to do next.

xombie4less said:
Do you have any suggestions on getting the "inner block" out without destroying the helmet? The sides near the visor are giving the a lot of trouble. It's like a damn tavern horseshoe puzzle! This is a far as I could get:
helmet.jpg

Yea I got all the pieces off except for those last two screws holding the visor in place. There being a real bitch. I'm thinking about just cutting them off since they don't really do anything other than get in the way. As for the others, I used really long and thin pliers, and just turned them from the side. Ill post a tut thread once I get it all done. Some of those other pieces were hard to get off as well (the back top 2).

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess since i'm as skinny as you, it'll fit me? What are the chances of spoiling the helmet? I've only got one and do not want to risk destroying it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back