Lego Universe Mmo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lego Universe

Looks amazing, and from what i hear u get 3million pieces to start off with making ur character

just thought id post this for MMORPG fans that want something different than WoW

haha, niceee. I wonder if they have Halo pieces available... :rolleyes

(yeah i know halo is with mega blocks now...)

I've heard a lot of positive words buzzing around about this. I'm not one for MMO's, but from what I hear it'll be fantastic for anyone into LEGO products.

EDIT: Also, to the above, I was told there won't be much in the way of Bionicle content, but that's fairly speculative at this point. They did close up the sale of sets, though, so that might be true.

It looks absolutely amazing - unfortunately it's a pay-per-month service so I'll have to walk away. Such a shame because I was really pumped for it. I might try to get in the beta so I can atleast play for free for a few weeks :D

Cheers,

Kensai

After almost a year of not messing around on lego.com, (I actually was up to about level 7 or 8 in mln) I went back on and registered for the beta. If it's going to be a pay-per-month thing like Kensai says, then I hope to at least get some time in the beta... Man, this brings back fond memories of legos....

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back