Let's Officially Kick This OFF!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So got in as 15G Aircraft structural repairer, I'm shipping out Jan 12th. No worries if we can't get together before then.

10 Weeks of BCT, 15 weeks of AIT at Fort Eustis. Finally jump school back at Benning for another 3 weeks.

I am currently in school down in Grand Junction, but all of my gear is ready and waiting up in Denver! I am very muchly so down for the shoot! The only thing that would get in my way is possibly a conflict of classes and representing the 405th! I am so very glad to finally be part of a more local community and am looking forward to seeing you all! My equipment status is currently in the process of a build that I hope to finish by next summer that will be better and sleeker than my previous build, along with one completed (yet always under modifications) reach suit. Mark V armor with a Mark VI helmet. You can view the thread for the finished suit in my signature, I have not yet started a thread for my in progress build. (mostly because I've only just started the build and the Helmet is the only thing pepped).

A picture of my suit.
7161_343025449159624_804425077_n.jpg

Spartan 280, (Codename Dexter Grif) reporting for duty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back