Lhc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloodl3tt3r said:
Pffft on the first one. And now we have Usain Bolt, who probably runs a bit faster than 30 mph.

You forgot the stupidest one of all...

THE WORLD IS FLAT!

Also,
people didnt believe in continental drift, so they thought dinosaurs swam from Africa to S.A. Stupid Scientists...

Last edited by a moderator:
Frost- It's a where we came from kind of thing. Otherwise why would people care for any sort of history at all? BTW- natural gas has been developed as a main energy source for over 70 years. How do you think everything is heated down here in Texas in the winter anyway? :D Hydrogen-fuel cells (if that is what you are referring to) take more energy to make than they produce so I don't really see how that helps unless you're using renewable energy to make them.

Keegan- Nobody has thought continental drift is true since the Korean War. Plate tectonics, that's the right beast you're looking for.

Please guys stay on the topic of the Collider. I don't have the time to type out a huge post on global climate systems, world fossil fuel resources, and renewable energy technologies.

Man I feel really sorry for the girl in India. I hope that's only tragedy brought about by all this media attention. I agree with Sean that this really has been reported in a sensationalist manner. It's not like we haven't built big supercolliders before. They just weren't this big.

i swear, the kids in my chemistry class are freakin retards that don't listen to a word people say, and just care about their rap music and their chains. AAAAH try explaining the LHC and the fact that black holes are an after-effect, but not a dangerous one, to a bunch of idiots.
god, i wanted to kill someone, because ignorance drives me mad.
the LHC is really a cool thing, we could see different dimensions, experiment with dark matter, man, that is cool.
the media really screws up everything good. they blow everything out of proportions, and once that happens, then religion has to get their dirty hand in it, saying its the end of the world.

aren't there any smart people anymore? oh yeah- we are all in hiding while the bombs fall.

you wanna see rediculous? see zeitgeist, and try not to go nuts with rage. i couldnt.

*keep in mind im still wakeing up from 3 hours of sleep* i saw the webcams and almost sht myself

my dads freind said something funny at dinner a few days ago. Maybe a blackhole did form and they just didnt tell us. but maybe its not one that killed us. it just scooted everything like 3 inches to the left or something

redragon74 said:
*keep in mind im still wakeing up from 3 hours of sleep* i saw the webcams and almost sht myself

my dads freind said something funny at dinner a few days ago. Maybe a blackhole did form and they just didnt tell us. but maybe its not one that killed us. it just scooted everything like 3 inches to the left or something

Or it just shrunk everything to .9999999999999999999999 of it's original size.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.