Life Beyond Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freaky.

I feel bad for Mr. Hawking. If the aliens were to invade, he wouldn't have any means to defend himself...unless that chair has a laser cannon...

pretty sure he does, or he can out think the alien and use like some sort of brain wave and destory him lol.

Not being bogus he's a cool guy.

Jordan Roajs said:
pretty sure he does, or he can out think the alien and use like some sort of brain wave and destory him lol.

Not being bogus he's a cool guy.

He's like the parapalegic version of Xavier from X-Men!

Last edited by a moderator:
Queen said:
Freaky.

I feel bad for Mr. Hawking. If the aliens were to invade, he wouldn't have any means to defend himself...unless that chair has a laser cannon...

he has that and more

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh, Hawking probably has his own giant Liberty Prime that he controls via his mind. He'll be fine ;)

Actually, I'm a big fan of Hawking, and I loved A Brief History of Time. Funny thing, he's probably right... Time to for the US start stockpiling more nukes :)

Cheers!

I believe in Evolution, and given the massive and ever-expanding size of the universe it is mathematically impossible for life to not exist somewhere else, weather it be advanced or a single cell organism.

If aliens do find earth, are hostile, and it's in our life time, like right now... Don't even think that the military won't pick your ass becuase your a bit bigger, shorter, or have a minor health problem. They'll get everyone they can on the front lines to defend this planet and our survival.

Sure we like to joke around this with Halo and other famous science fiction, but it's deffinately a posibility. The damn meteor that wiped out our dinosaurs set evolution back a ton. Just imagine how advanced a race can get in 65 million years...

They could be watching us now and we don't even know it. They could be preparing to make an alliance with us and share cultures and technology, or getting ready to point their guns and blast us into tiny bits.

Now, I don't know how many of you believe of the flying discs in the night sky. I belive, but flying saucers don't sit well on the entire UFO case. They seem abit to unrealistic.

Our games and movies contain thousands of other designs that can actually fly. We have had singnals from our satilites beam out information on our culture. God only knows how many times our nieghbors across the starts have seen the "We Are ODST" trailer.

Now, I don't think hawing has any of that stuff people. Use you Brains! He probably has a giant robot in his garage(Think about a supreme commander ACU...with bigger guns!).

-Pony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back