Life Sized 3D Models of Bionicle Props

Status
Not open for further replies.

tahu505

Member DIN
S505
I haven't modeled anything in a while so I made a life sized version Tahu's fire sword. (who could have guessed that I would make this) Just wanted to make something quick and fun. I might make life sized 3D models of the other Toa weapons/tools from Bionicle and if I do I'll post them here.
tahu sword.PNG

Custom sword pommel, I tried to match the aesthetic.
tahu pomel.PNG

You guys probably forgot this thread exists cause I almost did lol. But anyways, I got back to modeling some more Bionicle props and kicked it off with my interpretation Onua's earth claws! I did a poll on my Instagram for which toa tool to model next and this was tide with Lewa's air axe. I tossed a coin and the claws came out on top, but the axe will be next. These model files are also for sale, just like the fire sword, available here Bionicle Inspired Earth Claws 3D Printable Model | 3D Print Model

claw_frontangle.PNG

claw_backangle.PNG

claw_front_render.PNG

claw_side_render.PNG

claw_back_render.PNG

this whole thread is such a nostalgia trip for me. still have all 6 original bionicle dudes. loved those things. and these models are well done

this whole thread is such a nostalgia trip for me. still have all 6 original bionicle dudes. loved those things. and these models are well done
Thank you! I still have all 6 too and have been looking at the actual parts as some of my references for these models

Will you be selling Kopaka ice sword in the near future?
I actually have all the models up right now on Etsy under 505ForgeShop and am going to finish listing all the kits after I post this message!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back