Light + Sound Kits for Props?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarnel

Does anyone know of reliable kits which can add customizable sound and light effects to weapons?

I'm looking for something I can program to produce different effects based on trigger pulls, and control both light and sound from the same module/unit.

For example:

Spartan Laser: Sound of charging with laser flashing, leading to either the sound+light of firing, or powering down when trigger is released.

Needler: Holding down trigger produces steady stream of sound/muzzle-flash, stopping when released.

I'm sure other people will benefit from this information, so any good replies I get will be transferred to the next post.

Useful replies / links will go here . . .

------------------
TBS Mini Programmable Sound Unit
-Originally created for RC airplanes; Fully programmable, 6 electrical outputs (lights), and two servo outputs (Moving parts?)
-Price: $135
------------------
Blaster Core V3.0
-Programmable, removable SD card, Firing mode selection (single/full auto), selectable light outputs
-Price: 86.00€ (Approximately $115)
------------------
Hyperdyne Labs (Supplier)
Makes a variety of SciFi effect modules, and also "creates custom electronics for sound, light, RC, and audio applications."

------------------

Will add more as I find them or as they show up in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally found some on my own, they're just more expensive than I would like.
(Links and info on second post.)

ive bean wanting to do a armor lock ability with a suit soem time, just use e.l.and a sound box that are triggerd by punching the ground (put them on knuckles)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back