look at this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheUnamed said:
that is totally creepy. ;) .well to me if u think about it
I know I was watching this on TV and and I was creeped out, like, what if something like this happened to humans? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
RadioaciveMicrobe said:
I know I was watching this on TV and and I was creeped out, like, what if something like this happened to humans? ;)
shea i now..just hope that it doesnt evolve to do so... :eek: or even get smart and make its first gravemind type parasite...

Yeah I saw this about a year ago. I was looking around on Youtube when I innocently crossed over it. It was nighttime. I agree that it's like the flood ;) Just the fact that I MAKES the ants climb to a higher elevation is creepy.

Needless to say I had trouble getting to sleep when I eventually went to bed...

untitled-6.jpg

THE FLOOD IS HERE!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!

if the flood arrived i would not call master cheif. i would put on a hazmat suit and my MC armor over top then go 12 miles up the road to the military storage depot. break in steal some weapons and drive off with one of there tanks and pick up sam and zach and then we would fight to the death against the flood.

Durlaburban said:
if the flood arrived i would not call master cheif. i would put on a hazmat suit and my MC armor over top then go 12 miles up the road to the military storage depot. break in steal some weapons and drive off with one of there tanks and pick up sam and zach and then we would fight to the death against the flood.
...yea, I would call in my friend Zach, he would go in his jango fett armor, and I would my MC armor, we live in a small town obsesed with hunting, so it wouldn't be hard finding good shotguns

colmon_9 said:
vid no work, but your sig rocks lol

his sig comes from mythbusters....it is played in the begining of every show....i watch mythbusters all the time!

clownpuncher said:
his sig comes from mythbusters....it is played in the begining of every show....i watch mythbusters all the time!
i love mythbusters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back