Status
Not open for further replies.

MajWood

pretty straight forward, my company is doing a little outing on the Ohio river B&B river cruise for a suedo Christmas party on the 2nd of Dec. in Newport Ky. and I was wanting to go in full spartan gear but I didn’t want to go alone, plus multiple Spartans make for great times.

It’s just a little hour and a half to two hour cruise so it’s not a whole evening type deal.
Any fellow local spartan is welcome, but I need a reply by the 16th (I think that’s the cut off date but will double check tomorrow.)

pretty straight forward, my company is doing a little outing on the Ohio river B&B river cruise for a suedo Christmas party on the 2nd of Dec. in Newport Ky. and I was wanting to go in full spartan gear but I didn’t want to go alone, plus multiple Spartans make for great times.

It’s just a little hour and a half to two hour cruise so it’s not a whole evening type deal.
Any fellow local spartan is welcome, but I need a reply by the 16th (I think that’s the cut off date but will double check tomorrow.)
Couldn't go but I expect to see lots of pictures and hear people's reactions

Depends on if I go, like I said I’d prefer not to go alone. I’m very anti-scocial at work so me not going would be par for the coarse.
But if someone is interested, by all means I’d be more than happy to chew the fat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back