Looking for Cerberus

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertFare

So, are there any 405ther's on here that are able to port/rip from Mass Effect 3? I know there is a thread, but it's gone stone cold as far as progress, i need some help braddah's and sistah's!

Actually yeah I got one rip which I never ever worked on :p I checked the helmet and there will be editing that needs to be done. Like there's no eyeholes. At all.

cerebus.png

http://www.4shared.com/file/dk8_5jEf/Cerebus.html

and my attempt to separate the head:
http://www.4shared.com/file/dVLGPuwX/CerberusHead.html?

...And I just realized that I might've assisted in a necropost...

I've Ripped all Of ME3 Inc. All armour variants and weapons, What d'ya need my man?

I could really use a good set of ME3 female N7 armor Pep files. I'm working on my N7 Helmet now... but once it's done, I'm going to need armor. Any help for us ladies, will be greatly appreciated! ;)

I could really use a good set of ME3 female N7 armor Pep files. I'm working on my N7 Helmet now... but once it's done, I'm going to need armor. Any help for us ladies, will be greatly appreciated! ;)

I know this doesn't help you a ton but... I have done the ME3 N7 male armor, so you could use all the other parts and just wait on the chest plate till it gets unfolded. Otherwise I could do it if someone releases the file.

I know this doesn't help you a ton but... I have done the ME3 N7 male armor, so you could use all the other parts and just wait on the chest plate till it gets unfolded. Otherwise I could do it if someone releases the file.

Yeah.. I've started doing that... but I'm still looking for a decent female chest piece. Thanks, though. :)

I'm happy to sort the pep ( .PDO ) files for you but they won't be unfolded, I know it's only moving the bits about but it takes forever and I'm at physio most of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back