Looking For Halo 3 Legendary Teamates

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay ive tried to do legendary by myself... sadly... :( and i was looking through my friends list and most of them have done legendary in halo 3 and ive only done it on normal and some missions on heroic and i am getting all the achievements and i need the legendary/heroic / all the point things like gurella,reclaimer,exterminator what ever and im asking anyone who want to beat legendary or wants to beat it again plese help! if you want to help me please put your gamer tag on here and i will add you and tell you the dates we play oh and i will possibly using some skulls like fog and famine for multiplyers

the people
1.unknown frost (me)
2.assassin716 (sent friends request need to be clarified)
3.silentnightz (friends request sent)
4.Absteecorpse (friend already)

if u need help, im in i just screw around in forge making a whole bunch a crap... i need to head back to the campaign for a bit lol...gamertag is my forum name

You can do it easy with just two people. One charges the enemy in a kamikaze rush until he dies, the other stays safe and waits for the other to spawn, then he runs forward....etc.
For meta game just do normal with a bunch of skulls, its not bad.

when you doin it?

it says if your into helping me i will send you dates and stuff

edit:
you can do it easy with just two people. One charges the enemy in a kamikaze rush until he dies, the other stays safe and waits for the other to spawn, then he runs forward....etc.

yea good idea

Last edited by a moderator:
SpartanPhalanx1 said:
You can do it easy with just two people. One charges the enemy in a kamikaze rush until he dies, the other stays safe and waits for the other to spawn, then he runs forward....etc.

thats the cheap way, best thing to do with a group is coordinate an attack just like true UNSC members we are

Don't count me in for sure, but if I feel like it, and you have internet better than DSL, send me an invite. I've already beaten it in co-op. It's not really that hard with 2 guys. For the achievements, I got them on normal with 4 skulls on. Wasn't that hard actually.
Gamertag: lionheart912, eastern standard time

the way i did meta game was to put it on coop (local console) and just keep the 2nd player out of danger while you do it on your own. legendary with like 4 or 5 skulls and your deaths cant wipe out all the points you earn for kills. it takes a while though.

For the meta points achievements, play on normal with ONE friend, and all but the Black Eye and Catch skulls. You will get the points extremely easy. Every enemy is worth hundreds of points, with Chieftains worth thousands.

Robogenisis said:
For the meta points achievements, play on normal with ONE friend, and all but the Black Eye and Catch skulls. You will get the points extremely easy. Every enemy is worth hundreds of points, with Chieftains worth thousands.

ah no its okay ive got all the meta points except for the cortana level i just hate that level....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back