Looking for Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dpwinks

I'm planning on making a Halo 4 inspired Spartan suit and am stuck between a few different helmets. Im thinking of going with Halo 4 - Air Assault , Halo Reach - Recon , or Halo 4 - Recruit. If you have any other suggestions for the suit or the helmet I would love to hear them.

The problem here is that there is only one person on this site that can tell you what helmet to do & that person is you...

Every single person who is going to comment on this post is going to have a different answer, because every single person is going to have a favorite helmet. I personally don't like any of them, but that isn't going to help you any. I had a similar issue when I first started my project last year, I couldn't decide between the Locus, The Reach Gungnir & the Halo 3 Master Chief helmets...in the end I didn't choose any of them, I opted instead to do Carter from Reach & now I have a VERY nice Commander helmet. Eventually I'd like to get the others (there's no rule saying you can't have more than one helmet), but I'm happy with the one I have at the moment.

Good luck in making your choice.

Dude just do your favorite helmet. With this kind of thing it doesn't matter what other people think about your design or your armor choice. As long as your happy with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back