Looking For Star Wars Pep Files!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiden26

Lately I have been looking for a bunch of Star wars Pep Files. Some I don't think even exist, and other were around but I'm not sure if they are anymore. Any ways you find any please inform me. P.s Don't bother giving me the link to Fireks files on the RPF. I have already seen it all. Thanks! Here's the list:

-DC-15 Long Rifle
-DC-17 Rifle
-DC-17 Pistol
-Episode III Airbourne Helmet
-Episode II Pilot Helmet
-Republic Commando Helmet
-TCW Commander Jet Helmet
-TCW Clone Trooper Helmet
-Clone Engineer Helmet (Found one but its REALLY low rez)
-Anything Old Republic
-TCW Pilot Helmet

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

HaloGoddess, that's the thread he referenced as already knowing about haha! He is looking for additional stuff not found in that thread.

Aiden, I know theres SWTOR files out there, but I'm currently on an outdated iPod so I can't hunt them down until I get home in two weeks. I'll look then if nothing has turned up, my apologies.

HaloGoddess, that's the thread he referenced as already knowing about haha! He is looking for additional stuff not found in that thread.

Aiden, I know theres SWTOR files out there, but I'm currently on an outdated iPod so I can't hunt them down until I get home in two weeks. I'll look then if nothing has turned up, my apologies.
Oh! OOPS! XD That's what I get for being too tired and everything just seem a blur to me. I saw the title and did a search to try and help out as quick as I could :p >_<

Oh! OOPS! XD That's what I get for being too tired and everything just seem a blur to me. I saw the title and did a search to try and help out as quick as I could :p >_<

Haha it happens! I imagine someone as actively helpful as you runs into this a lot hehe.

Lately I have been looking for a bunch of Star wars Pep Files. Some I don't think even exist, and other were around but I'm not sure if they are anymore. Any ways you find any please inform me. P.s Don't bother giving me the link to Fireks files on the RPF. I have already seen it all. Thanks! Here's the list:

-DC-15 Long Rifle
-DC-17 Rifle
-DC-17 Pistol
-Episode III Airbourne Helmet
-Episode II Pilot Helmet
-Republic Commando Helmet
-TCW Commander Jet Helmet
-TCW Clone Trooper Helmet
-Clone Engineer Helmet (Found one but its REALLY low rez)
-Anything Old Republic
-TCW Pilot Helmet

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Hey, I can help you with the Commando Armor.
http://derphia.deviantart.com/art/Pepakura-Republic-Commando-Pelvis-Build-371259209
I asked this guy. He gave me everything but the foot part of the boots.
http://punky859.deviantart.com/art/Dc-17m-rifle-base-251737833
And this guy gave me a DC-17, but it's sliced. If you're okay with that (I'm not, really), there you go!
As for the Airborne helmet, there's actually one here on the 405th, but the download link for it expired. And it was kind of on a 5 year old thread. (Airborne helmet is the Clone Sharpshooter helmet from Battlefront 2, right?)
And the rest of it? I can only think of Fierfek. Sorry. Hope this helped, though.

Have you tried checking through 501st? it's like 405th but for star wars. It's a cosplay website though so you'll have to do a bit of digging

Have you tried checking through 501st? it's like 405th but for star wars. It's a cosplay website though so you'll have to do a bit of digging

Yes I have been on the 501st. I've been a member for quite some time now. I actual did find the Commander Jet Pepakura Helmet File on the website for $8.

Hey, I can help you with the Commando Armor.
http://derphia.deviantart.com/art/Pepakura-Republic-Commando-Pelvis-Build-371259209
I asked this guy. He gave me everything but the foot part of the boots.
http://punky859.deviantart.com/art/Dc-17m-rifle-base-251737833
And this guy gave me a DC-17, but it's sliced. If you're okay with that (I'm not, really), there you go!
As for the Airborne helmet, there's actually one here on the 405th, but the download link for it expired. And it was kind of on a 5 year old thread. (Airborne helmet is the Clone Sharpshooter helmet from Battlefront 2, right?)
And the rest of it? I can only think of Fierfek. Sorry. Hope this helped, though.

Thanks for the help! And yes, the Sharpshooter Helmet is the Airborne Helmet

Not old enough for a necro-post hehe

Yes I have been on the 501st. I've been a member for quite some time now. I actual did find the Commander Jet Pepakura Helmet File on the website for $8.

Where in the heck did you find that? I can't find anything I'm looking for on the 501st forum.

I have a bunch of pep files on my other computer. They were originally made by a former member here. I'll see if I can't fire it up and get them off. If I can, I'll send you a PM asking for an email address to send them to.

That explains it.

I have a bunch of pep files on my other computer. They were originally made by a former member here. I'll see if I can't fire it up and get them off. If I can, I'll send you a PM asking for an email address to send them to.

Much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back