LootCrate Legendary Halo Crate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, bi-monthly.
Already subbed to get a notification when it'll finally be available... :(
I wish it was already coming... V_V

I may look into this, I may not. Plus, with the confusion between the drop being twice-monthly or once every two months, I'm not sure if I want to stump up the cash.

It honestly depends on whether or not there's anything in them that I'd want. I don't really like the idea of not knowing what I'm due to receive before I get it.

Agreed.

For me, the bimonthly 'plan' puts me right off. Seems like they can get away with lesser quality stuff (unless It's $60 per box, $120 a month. Which'd be ridiculous.)

There's been a few standard loot crates that I'd have bought if I knew what was in them. This seems like a cash in. A successful one by the look of it.

Hi all,

Anyone by any chance already receiver of Lootcrate?

I was too late on the Firefly start (but still considering jumping in) and am cetainly considering the Halo Lootcrate, but saw several negative comments on delivery issues (in Europe/Belgium)...

Thanks for any insight!

Cheers!

I have had a loot crate before. I purchase them when the theme and associated IP's seem worthwhile. I haven't had one were I felt I didn't get my $20 worth. You always get a pretty cool t-shirt, which is alone worth the price. Plus, you usually get a small exclusive statue or something. Given that this is a specialty crate, the contents are generally better than the standard crate. The site says it's 35 with items worth over 65. I just got in the 30th anniversary aliens crate, which was 50 (site said items value were 95). I definitely felt it was worth it. I can post some pics of some example crates for you guys to get an idea. Keep in mind specialty crates have better items.

If it's like the usual Lootcrate deal, you'll probably see someone doing an unboxing video on YouTube and you'll still have like a week or two to buy it. IF it's like normal..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back