lots o' huggin' bear (very special present)

Status
Not open for further replies.

golem95

Hey forums, my girlfriend is leaving town for 2 weeks and when she comes back its going to be her birthday. I want to get her something special as a present, shes already hinted at a lots o' huggin' bear but i want to go one step further. I want to get her something that isnt the regular bear from the store, Ive been reading about this competition for a life sized bear. Now i cant enter the competition for her because the participating cinemas dont exist where i live :(. So instead im turning to you forums, do any of you know of any kind of company that would do a custom sized one of these for me? Cost isnt a problem.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Tarch.

Well I know someone that does custom fursuits and mascot costumes and they do a pretty good job of it let me know if that will work for you and I'll give you thier contact info.

anything like that would help, i mean i guess they could make it for me and I could stuff it? Sure thatd be a great help!

Only other suggestion I have is to go to Cosplay.com either Sign In or Register then at the top there is a tab for Marketplace where you can ask for a commision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back