Low expanding foam armor (W.I.P)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Chief 13

this is my armor that i have been working on. i have a full set except for boots. Lots of pieces need paint and adjustment but im almost there :D tell me what you think. anyway 4 cans of foam later...

ojrtega said:
andrew who???

andrew who needed to shut the hell up, he was an idiot and he was banned, end of story.

Your armour looks deformed abit, you should next time reinforce the outside of the card stock with some scrap cardboard, use masking tape so it isn't permament, don't worry about looks, you remove the reinforcement afterwards. Helps it keep it's shape.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok good we dont need people messing these boards up for the rest of us i hope his ip adress was blocked also

thanx. The green is glossy in bright light(I.e a camera flash) other wise its ok.Nice to hear andrew wont be in my hair anymore
thanx for the comments ill try to get larger photos

Master_Chief_13 said:
thanx. The green is glossy in bright light(I.e a camera flash) other wise its ok.Nice to hear andrew wont be in my hair anymore
thanx for the comments ill try to get larger photos
Yes please. Can't really tell anything fromt hese.....they are kinda blurred too. Can't wait for new pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
its looking damn good, i like the yellow stripe, are you going for a multiplayer variation look though, or the mc

More of a multi-player look. Wait till you see the rest... i just finished putting yellow details on my for-arms and biceps 2 morrow i'll do the thighs

sounds really nice looking, its neat that you still went with green though, cause to anyone not that familiar to the game, you are still the master chief, but then you can make it your own as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back