m6d pistol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I did a little search comparison and here were my results.

for the base this is the standard halo wiki M6D pic (am I the only one that gets a higher resolution view of looking at the pistol by zooming in on it with the sniper rifle?)

M6DPistol.jpg

Here is the cheap spring gun I used

BC-P99G-a-lg.jpg

There are a few glocks that might fit the bill if you can get the extended magazine

redwolf.jpg

Glock2026C.gif

Then I struck gold for me. Apparently they came out with a gas blowback all metal version of my old p99. This is what I'm going to redo my MD6 with.

p99tactical.jpg

Score :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mancubus said:
:shock: i dont have any idea what you just said, but lets stop meaning less posts in this thread XD that includes me and you.

lol agreed

Last edited by a moderator:
W1LLDAB3AST said:
link4044 said:
im thinking about making a m6d but a kit that will turn a BB gun into one....know i need to find a BB gun prefer a gass blow back on....the parts i want to make is that scope/laser pointer houseing the back part of the gun, the trigger guard, maybe a grip replacement and mag end with the asian 7 on the bottom

so ant help with the BB decision would be great
I would buy a gas blowback glock and modify it. When I scatchbuild frames and floor boards in my model cars, I use styrene, which is a great material. You could cut the bulge and all the custom peices out of styrene and use CA (Super) Glue to fasten it all together. I would also use a CA accelerant, which would 1. make it dry faster and 2. make the bond stronger. Once you have the styrene ruffed in , you would use automotive body filler (sparingly) to smooth everything. Once the filler drys sand it smooth, and use an enamel or a lacquer finish. Hope I could help ;-)

so im guessing that you like CA glue

and sigma-LS thanx for the heads up on the pistol and i'll look out for that when i start making that the batteries are in the mag so i'll figure somthing out for that...might relocate the batteries lower in the mag then
i order a p99 just to try out then i might look into that all metal one

You may want to halt a bit until the information becomes more clear.... The Halo 3 Pistol is now being designated M6G.... it's not the same one from Halo 1, who knows what surprises await us from this gun.

Maybe it isn't a laser sight on the front ... maybe it's a pencil sharpener. :roll:

Frankie says that Microsoft screwed up Halo3.com already by putting up the wrong info on this gun. Read all about it here: http://nikon.bungie.org/news.html?item=18485

Louis Wu wrote:
Halo3.com is run by Microsoft, not Bungie - and while most of the
content is accurate, some is... not so much. Frankie visited online forums
yesterday to clarify some of this stuff, but I figure a front-page post
might reach a few more people, and maybe keep down expectations and
false hopes. The pistol is actually the M6G, not the original M6D, and it
has no scope.

If you wanna make the halo 1 or 2 Pistol, I'd go for the Walther p99, I had one before and it seemed to have the right shape to it, with just a few changes with adhesive putty you could do it with ease. I cant find my p99, which sucks because I was gunna make an M6D from it myself.
*whimper*

Sean Bradley said:
You may want to halt a bit until the information becomes more clear.... The Halo 3 Pistol is now being designated M6G.... it's not the same one from Halo 1, who knows what surprises await us from this gun.

Maybe it isn't a laser sight on the front ... maybe it's a pencil sharpener. :roll:

Frankie says that Microsoft screwed up Halo3.com already by putting up the wrong info on this gun. Read all about it here: http://nikon.bungie.org/news.html?item=18485

Louis Wu wrote:
Halo3.com is run by Microsoft, not Bungie - and while most of the
content is accurate, some is... not so much. Frankie visited online forums
yesterday to clarify some of this stuff, but I figure a front-page post
might reach a few more people, and maybe keep down expectations and
false hopes. The pistol is actually the M6G, not the original M6D, and it
has no scope.

on halo3.com theres a pic of a different type of pistol doesnt look nothing like the 1st one

Yeah, I didn't get that either.The supposed Halo 3 M6G looks just like the Halo 1 M6D. I guess they figure that they have to change the name every time they change the function..

Guess so, buddy. Otherwise the gun would somehow be evolving and changing it's functions by itself over the triology, and we all know that doesn't usually happen in real life ;)

links right

Late model weapons are never the same as the originals put into production. The history of the M-16 is a particularly good example of this, try googling it.

Yeah, and I about all that, I was just saying that the same gun magically changing through the triology would make no sense unless it was a new model variant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back