MA5C Start to Finish(Cardboard)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 270

I finally completed my MA5C assault rifle. This is how it looked from start to finnish.....

Part 1
100_0580.jpg

100_0578.jpg

Part 2
100_0602.jpg

Part 3
100_0977.jpg

100_0982.jpg

Pics with the armor...
These are pics of my old armor with the AR during its construction....

100_0957.jpg

100_0942.jpg

And i have no clue what happened to my chaingun..... o_O

100_0605.jpg

Wait thats it? You can go from cardboarding to painting just like that? I thought you had to fiberglass it and such. Fine... I guess ill just paper mache to fill cover gaps and such, and fiberglass over it for structure. Then paint.

What did you use to paint it? What colour as well.

Nice AR, but it needs some work. And your helmet and armor, that needs work too. But
I give you props. :lol: The chaingun just needs to be spackled and painted. But otherwise,
GOOD JOB MAN!

I didnt have any pics of the AR with my new armor so those were the pics of it with my old armor. ;) And I really wanted to fiberglass my stuff but my parents wouldnt let me use the fiberglass. I have no clue why.

Gun Paint: Silver Metallic Finnish,Bolt Gun Metal Silver, Ultra-Anti rust Black.(Spraypaint)

Armor: Hunter Green, Bolt Gun metal Silver.

SpArtan-270 said:
I finally completed my MA5C assault rifle. This is how it looked from start to finnish.....

not to bad for your first time, I as well just finished a rifle my first time making one but Ive also been making costumes out of cardbored for a long time check those out at timecon.deviantart.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back