MA5K from Halo:CE tag model

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyvern

Sr Member
Hi guys! Can somebody make the Halo Custom Edition weapon tag MA5K model which is a 3dsmax or gmax model file and turn into something for pep without the unfold? I'd really appreciate it if somebody did do this.

it's for download on halomaps.org

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=3972

I'd like to have all of the model detail on it and I know that it will be harder to pep.

I have plenty of cardboard and fiberboard to use as support and will use it.

-thanks guys

P.S. I hope I put this in the correct slot.

i love that gun when playing online. i would be nice to see a pep file for it

I play with it a lot too! I want it for my custom Halo reach S-III suit and my SPI armor that I'm working on and my custom ODST

Those tags have to be compiled into a map before they can be easily exported to models. I'd like an MA5K as well, but I don't know how to compile maps. I can extract models from full maps, but I don't know how to edit model tags.
Love the MA5K!

Those tags have to be compiled into a map before they can be easily exported to models. I'd like an MA5K as well, but I don't know how to compile maps. I can extract models from full maps, but I don't know how to edit model tags.
Love the MA5K!

okay thanks! I thought it was a problem with my competer when I did the first attempt myself before I got fed up and requested.......

now I know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back