Ma6b

Status
Not open for further replies.

aegisavenger

I'm an inventor, and trying to fund my research by selling air cannons and gadgets on my website www.AegisAvenger.com

I'm a REALLY big halo fan too, and decided to turn that love and talent into a line of fantasy BB guns reminiscent of the best weapon ever. :)

These are the first two I've made, and I've sold both. I'm currently gearing up to take orders and am even working out ridiculous attachements for them. =D

Thought you all might enjoy seeing some pictures..

35257_665135017048_11706446_3783637.jpg

1-5.jpg

5-2.jpg

7-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

4-2.jpg

1-4.jpg

It's kinda bland looking... And MA6B? Better steer clear of Ajax. Though it is freaking awesome that you can make halo pellet guns, we go for looks rather than function. Can I have one?:p

Checked out your website and you got some pretty creative stuff there. I agree that your design for the rifle could use more detail but that's awesome that your building your own bb guns.

I went to your website. You make some cool stuff. It would be awesome you could model an air cannon after the M41 Surface-to-Surface Rocket Medium Anti-Vehicle/Assault Weapon (the Halo-3 rocket launcher). I would love to see that!

Hey Aegis, I think its great, despite what the majority of people in this thread are saying. I think the key thing to remember is "reminiscent of the best weapon ever" not a pepakura model that i built an air cannon into. It gives it a new look. Its your own creation and I love it.

fyi i'm heading to your site now =D

Hey Aegis, I think its great, despite what the majority of people in this thread are saying. I think the key thing to remember is "reminiscent of the best weapon ever" not a pepakura model that i built an air cannon into. It gives it a new look. Its your own creation and I love it.

fyi i'm heading to your site now =D
I second that.

Aegis, ever think of making a Covenant weapon? I mean, they are much smoother and flowing than the blocky UNSC weapons, so they may be easier to make (like with bent metal pieces welded together, etc.)... Just an idea I figured I'd throw out there.

I second that.

Aegis, ever think of making a Covenant weapon? I mean, they are much smoother and flowing than the blocky UNSC weapons, so they may be easier to make (like with bent metal pieces welded together, etc.)... Just an idea I figured I'd throw out there.

Ehm...
Jorge-052.png

Haha, thank you for all the feedback everyone. Iactually think pepakura is more difficult than building a model out of metal. To be air though, I did use an MA5B pep file to help me measure out angles!!

I make WHATEVER people tell me to make. So if you guys want a covie cannon or a spnkr, I'm your man.

Thing is I'm kind of in love with making working props.. I think you could put up with that though right? :)

Here are a few suggestions:
1.A BR-55 or BR-55HB SR
2.A SPNKR or M41 SSR MA/VAW
3.An M392 DMR
4.An AIE-486H Heavy Machine Gun (Reach style)
Pleeeaaaasse make at least one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back