Machine Gun Turret

Status
Not open for further replies.
good job but yes agreed is it human or doll scaled

and your missing 1 thing, theres a bar that goes between the back 2 triggers for when holding it by hand but can be modded on with pvc

verry spiffy though

I'd like to tell you what I think of it but since you did it in Pep 3, I suppose I won't. Let me just say, I'm sure you did a pretty good job on it.

The scaling is off but it is a beautiful piece of work. It would work for a doll. Can't wait for the scaling to be corrected!

I downloaded this and pep viewer 3. Look at the dimensions. They are in MMs so this is pretty much full size. Comes out to about 60 inches long. You guys must have big dolls. Good job!

was this a skp file that you made into a kmz file to use in pep. if so you have a lot of open edges that should be closed but first try to export as an obj file

Air_Force_Spartans said:
was this a skp file that you made into a kmz file to use in pep. if so you have a lot of open edges that should be closed but first try to export as an obj file

I started with 3DS format. Pep supports that format so I just open it and unfold it in that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kinda you cheated a lil, huh? :)
In the other hand, you didn't said that you MADE it, only unfolded :)

This model was made by some French dude from Halomaps.org originally.
Here's the source of turret and many other models :)
See the bottom of the picture? Ouch!
screen2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back