Magneto first class helmet pep files anywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApplePear

Hey there fellow members, I was looking on the net for files of Magneto's helmet from X-men: First Class (awesome movie) and I was wondering if anyone has found the helmet for pepakura or its PDO. IF you do not know what helmet I am talking about this is it.

x13.jpg

If you do find it please tell me the name of its creator/modeler. Thank you:D

I think there is just magneto helmet (not from First Class) you caan find it by googling (it's very similar to this one)

I know one of the members on here has made one I think he goes but the name Dungbeetle01? not sure (sorry) but again if I'm not mistaken that he removed a lot of his pep files.

I am also scouring the internet looking for this pep file...

@Block, I've taken a look at the helmet you recommend and I'd really prefer to get my hands on a higher resolution file that is more true to the Sebastian Shaw/Magneto helmet from X-Men: First Class... but hey, thanks for pointing that other helmet out!

If anyone has access to a decent pdo, please post it.

Well I'll see what I can do with the comic version of the helmet. It'll be cool to see the X-men:FC colors on the comic version. Thank you Lord Tiburon but I think I'll just work with the comic one for now. So mods feel free to delete this thread or what ever lol no need for taken up space!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back