Kevin%20Helmet%20Sculpt%20021.jpg

Kevin%20Helmet%20Sculpt%20037.jpg

Kevin%20Helmet%20Sculpt%20054.jpg

Imperial%20Commando%20Helmet%20Molding%20004.jpg

I.jpg

L.jpg

N.jpg

WanderingRon1n

i think im gonna do all of my armor like that. it might take awhile but it will be really accurate. And i think it looks deacently easy.

Sean Bradley

Sr Member
Fantastic! Nice find Adam!

That guy spared no expense, and his results show it. He'll have a well made beautifully designed and produced helmat, and a great mold that will stand up to multiple castings.

Makes me want to sculpt some armor too. :mrgreen:

falcon NL

Sweet :eek

Im wondering what kind of clay there just. Can someone explane me what ''Bondo'' is, never heard it before over here in the netherlands.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
grab a 1:1 size manaquin head, grab some clay.

If you use oil based clay, remember to go with a sulpher-free variety, as it can cause cure-inhibiting problems later on if you use anything but plaster for your molds. use Prima Plastilina or Chavant clay

WanderingRon1n

im going to use a process kind of like how they are doing. im going to by styrofoam and use it to create positives then i will make a mold out of it then i will use fiberglass and maybe something else to reinforce it so i can play airsoft in it.

if you have suggestions then tell me plz im going to get started on this very soon.

xalener

Even though that was revival, I have to agree with him. Please, Oh god, repost the pics and links before you clost this, Adam!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.