Making Of Iron Man, The Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman065

Jr Member
I found this video while I was poking around looking for some "How To's" on how to make plate armor. Thought all the Iron Man fans out there would like it!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlmK9n_l6k8[/media]

Thanks man for this video!!! I love too see how they make armour, and this is one of my favorite movies!:D

I recently got my hands on the 2 disc Iron Man blue ray!! YAY for me! But anyways back on topic..in the second disc labeled special features there is this video..BUT there is also about 2 and a half almost 3 hours of other stuff as well haha. They show all the suits...how they suited up the stunt men...how they did...well...everything!! I learned so much about costuming in general just from watching these extras. Truly an innovative movie and I agree... STAN WINSTON STUDIOS FTW!!!

-Loki

i have that 2-disc blueray special edition myself... lol... i havnt put in the second disk yet, but i guess I have no choice now, lol. but forget iron-man, im doing War Machine, lol, that guy is totally awsome, however, no peps for him yet, at least not until Iron Man 2 comes out, hooah, and btw, the poster has been released, and the villain is Whiplash this time :D the first movie was by far the best Marvel movie they ever made, so I can't wait for this upcoming one :) and Robert Downey Jr. was perfect as ironman, i can't think of anyone else who could play ironman any better or as good :/

an offtopic thing: the Three Stooges! they're remaking it! and guess who's curly!!!! JIM CAREY, LOL! i heard he's gaining weight for the part :D in my opinion, i think that I would cast Jim Carey as Moe, John Goodman as Curly and Steve Buscemi as Larry. The current cast is Benicio Del Toro as Moe, Paul Giamatti as Larry, and Jim Carey as Curly. Do you guys agree with the current cast, my cast or what is your own personal casting? (and please don't say Will Farrel as any of them, as he is a terrible actor and very, very, very, very annoying T_T)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back