Making The Master Chief Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

metallicagod96

i want to start making the master chief helmet but i am limited on knowledge and do not know what matirials i will need or how to build the helmet or the steps in taking in building the helmet, but can you guys or girls help me by listing or message me the materials i will need for this project and i will get started and post updates as soon as i can and yes as you can tell i am a newbie to pepakura and this in general thanks

-B.Collins

Welcome to the forums! As Squirtle117 pointed out, read the stickies (the post should have STICKY in yellow written next to it and they are normally at the top) as they are VERY useful.

Good luck on your helmet build!

Squirtle117 said:
Here are some stickies! READ http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showforum=27

Welcome to the forums I hope you find your stay most eventful.

but one more thing when your making the helmet do you match up the numbers or how do you go about that how do you put the paper helmet together because im getting ready to get some supplies and i still dont know what to get like fiberglass resin is somthing i will need right? i dont know what to get this is my first pepakura and i just need another link that can help me more thanks

-B.Collins

Last edited by a moderator:
You'll have to learn to look around a little on your own :pGo ahead and read all the stickies in the Pepakura and Cardboard, and the Creation Forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back