Marines, Master Chief's crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
which helmet would we are want: wars, 1,2 or if we seen any h3..i would like to start one

i dont know bout you guys but wars one looks freakin cool....plus you dont need the eye thing......they use goggles i believe? ;-)

I started cutting out some cardboard patterns and the such. Just trying to get an accurate measure of everything. This is a lot of work. I wanted to do the HALO 1 marines because I thought they would be the simplest to do. The truth is none of them are simple, atleast not for my skill level.

It would be better for us to agree on one series to do (ex. HALO, HALO 2, HALO 3 if we ever see, HALO WARS) as a group. Putting our resources together. That way we can accommodate all who wish to be UNSC Marines and show out in force.

Those are just my thoughts and ideas right now. Like all ideas they can be changed. You thoughts?

oh yeah. Those Halo Wars helmets do rock da' house! That's why I was going to go with the soft cover if I ever finished the HALO 1 marines. Like the one you see GSgt. Avery Johnson with most of the time.

actually standard (halo 1) would be good because you could just alter it to look like any other marine armor that you choose!

yes there are those of us that actually like the ODST armor, but you know if ou dont thats fine too..........................anyways i like the Halo wars armor most of all marines armor so far, that will change if the halo 3 armor stays the same as in the Et Tu Brute video

:wowie: Dang master guns....

Wow... Now I need to get started.. Guess I should go up to my step dads construction site and see if there is any sheet metal, or aluminum pieces laying around..

i would love to get this project off the ground but i want to make more weapons, maybe i can work on it alittle bit at a time, the helmet is 75% done

I hear that if you adapt the genetics of a gecko you are able to at least rip your own arm off and then grow it back.

It doesnt really help you but its way cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back