Mark Four Beta Models By Bevbor =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Achille said:
Oh, good, bevbor. I was looking at your screenie and was thinking that that didn't really look like the shoulder. Then I noticed I was looking at the wrong shoulder! :p Very nice!

Slightly off-topic, but does anyone else think that the Mark IV legs and boots are, like, seven times cooler than V or VI? They seems so much more... something...

EDIT: Oh! Steampunkish! They look more intricate and like clockwork.
I have to agree. The intricate etails make it way more awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel all here are excited seriously :)

Little pdate on bicep concept model :)
(Click on picture to enlarge)
3312052438_2d35fff07a.jpg

I'm playing the full game right now.
If I see any good opportunities I'll try and get more piccys for ya.

I started making the first build of the left shoulder. I'm almost done, I just need to fill in the holes & put the piece that goes around the edge. So far I've worked on it for almost 4 hours, about the time it takes for me to almost complete a low-res helm. It's a pain to put together at some spots, but this is an awesome mark iv shoulder piece! You gonna make the helmet soon?

[attachment=8169:SDC11788.JPG]

[attachment=8170:SDC11789.JPG]

Thanks bevbor. Do you know if you will let go the model of the mongoose, because I will certainly try to make one.

Pat

I finished building the shoulder.(took me 6+ hours, the longest any pep file has ever taken me)There's a few rough patches, like the part with the 4 holes & the frame that goes at the bottom, but it turned out pretty good for a first build, but it's awesome that you made the 3d file by looking at a picture Bevbor! You gonna make the helm soon?

[attachment=8184:SDC11799.JPG]

[attachment=8185:SDC11794.JPG]

[attachment=8187:SDC11795.JPG]

[attachment=8186:SDC11796.JPG]

[attachment=8188:SDC11797.JPG]

The Stig said:
If I see any good opportunities I'll try and get more piccys for ya.
Can't wait to get them!

Garzak said:
Do you know if you will let go the model of the mongoose, because I will certainly try to make one.
Sure

Phoenix_92 said:
I finished building the shoulder.(took me 6+ hours, the longest any pep file has ever taken me)There's a few rough patches, like the part with the 4 holes & the frame that goes at the bottom, but it turned out pretty good for a first build, but it's awesome that you made the 3d file by looking at a picture Bevbor! You gonna make the helm soon?
post-9162-1235709220.jpg
:eek: (y)
WHOA! I love how it's looks in real life! Excellent work on build!
And yes, I'm gonna make helmet too :)

Tell you what though, I started in on the lower leg armor today at lunch, and they are quite difficult to model. They are going to take a while.

Bevbor and 92 you guys are awsome to turn out the models like this,if i did not know better i would swear you guys were computers :)

awsome job want to see more....

Amazing job Bevbor! I'm truly looking forward to seeing more pep pieces from ya (Especially the helmet)!

And Phoenix 92, the shoulder piece looks good... nice to see someone already put it together!

Phoenix_92 said:
sorry for the doube post but has there been any updates on the files?

Agreed, I figured sence this was going to be the first HW pep *from my knowledge* that this would be swarmed. Its just kinda chilling. Any news? o_O

NOw that im done with halo wars i need to build the armor. Even if i have to go one piece at a time. I already finished the shoulder file so when do you think the next ones gonna come out bevbor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back