MARK IV ARMOR (CONFIRMED BY HALOWIKI)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beremus

Jr Member
I dunno if it's the real armor but, I know this armor has 20 old than MarkV.

(EDIT: There are one more pic of spartan old armor and OLD Elite Armor from Halo Wars)
(EDIT2: I ADDED MORE PICS)
(EDIT3: 3. As the Halo Wars pagepoints out, they are wear a variation of the MJOLNIR Mark IV Armour, which means that they are probably part of the Spartan-I Program. Kerek 11:52, 16 February 2007 (UTC) `Confirmed by Halo.wikia.com)
(EDIT4: New topic in Creation Discution, Reference Pics for MarkIV and War elite)

Your sir, are awesome. Im actually buying some clay this weekend to start sculpting that helmet.

wasnt the mark IV supposed to be garbage? maybe its just an early mark V... Mark VI changed from halo 2 to halo 3 a bit... Although that does seem pretty dramatically different, very cool

also, I havn't really read the books, but are all armor suits of a certain "mark" the same? Like do all the spartans look identical in mark V armor? I thought I heard that some of them deviated.. but like I said, I havn't read the books.

These are older release pics from the game models for Halo Wars but I love them!

I'll pepakura one of those things eventually.

I added more pics and...

This is from HaloWiki

As the Halo Wars pagepoints out, they are wear a variation of the MJOLNIR Mark IV Armour, which means that they are probably part of the Spartan-I Program. Kerek 11:52, 16 February 2007 (UTC)

Wouldn't it be awesome that when or if Bungie releases an expansion pack for halo 3 there is a Mark IV permutation included.

actually the MarkIV armor was used by spartan II's in the fall of reach. They made the markV when they where able to revers enginer the jackle shielding system

Dang I like that armor better than any of the others I have seen. The detail on that helmet is great. Hmmmmm how to make my pep helmet look like that.... next project! Thanks for posting the pics.

Guys it HAS to be older than the Mark VI because the covenenant are destroyed as a union after halo 3 :sleep: If you are fighting elites and there are spartan GROUPS it MUST have been before even halo 1. SOO if they aren't spartan III's that means that they are older than mark VI indefinitely and probably older than Mark V

-I win

-it'll probably be the mark IV. it won't be any earlier cos the mark I-III were useless in every respect to un-armoured Spartan IIs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back