Mark Iv (Halo Wars Armor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperial

Hello everyone here at the 405th! I am happy to announce that after about a month of browsing and looking at all of this cool armor that I want to have a set of my own. I don't have much done yet but I have a few pictures of what I have done so far.

EDIT: I scraped the Mark VI and am now starting and well on my way to creating Mark IV

Here are some pictures of the helm about 50% and 90% peped

Image009.jpg

Image017.jpg

Image016.jpg

Idk why the pictures are not working, I used a BB code for them...

anyway I have a question about the shins, is my knee supposed to go inside or is the small plate that sticks out of the top the thing that covers my knee. Thanks in advance

it covers your knee, if you knee in inside it you wouldnt be able to bend you knee very well lol

Heh, the reason the Mark IV is not all on the wiki is because it doesn't all exist yet. I have made the chest(with BenStreeper), the forearm, and the hand plates. Rundown has modeled the helmet and is working on the shins. Sadly this leaves out the thighs, cod, shoulders, but people will get around to them(I can't model until school starts back up... and then I might actually do school >.<). To get all of the pieces I have made check out the link in my signature.

Wow thank you so much this really helps me out now I can get started on the real Mark IV and not a mix of VI and V armor.

A small update on the armor, I have started on the shins and I just got mah gun!

Image019.jpg

but enough about that here is what I have done so far (I know its not much yet lol)

Image018.jpg

Well I haven't had time to get much done with the shin (been too busy with school and moding the plasma blaster) but I did get all my supplies and found an awesome tool for sanding (hopefully I havent tried it.)

here are all my supplies (I know its boring but I like to include all the steps)

Image022.jpg

Image021.jpg

^had to include the lowe's bag so I could say "how about armor?"^

This is a sanding sponge I found, it says it lasts long all you have to do is wash it between sanding.

Image020.jpg

I'm trying hard to at least get my helm done so I can wear it to the release of ODST, time will tell how that goes.

another update, I kinda stopped working on the armor and am now just working on the gun (until I find more time when I don't have class.)

barrel mod

Image023.jpg

1st layer of black on top of 2 layers of primer (works well on plastic if you do it this way)

Image024.jpg

also on the gun I didn't fully paint over the Grey primer on the "grippe" areas so it gives it a nice "used" look.

Ok so today I finally finished the gun I just have to touch it up a bit, and the helmet has 1 layer of fresh resin on it and is now drying.

but I know you are all here to see pictures so.....

BAM!

Image0002.jpg

Image0001.jpg

and the helm (sorry for the bad pic its kind of hard to move around where it is)

Image0003.jpg

OMG I bought that same green paint, Satin looks great outside.. But not so much inside with lighting and everything. I'll post pictures to give you a better example soon.

SpartanSRS said:
OMG I bought that same green paint, Satin looks great outside.. But not so much inside with lighting and everything. I'll post pictures to give you a better example soon.

That would be great I was wondering if I had bought the right paint...

Also thanks for the comments!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone, I put my spartan on hold while I wait for those super duper HD files. But I have kept busy by building and ODST helmet and plan to wear it to the release, if I can resin/fiber/bond in 3 days.....

Image002s.jpg

Image003s.jpg

Image001s.jpg

see you at my local Gamestop!

my name is unknown said:
Id like to ask Where the Hd Mark Vi (halo wars) Pep's Are thanks.

as far as i know most(if not all) the files are at the halo wiki

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back