Mark V and other new armor perms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavier

That looks like Mark V armor to me. hell yes.

MarkV.jpg

i don't think they've named these 2 yet..

newperms.jpg

And here are all the ones from this pic

allnewperms.jpg

New update from bungie today shows them better.

1190084440.jpg

-X

Yeah, it does...
and ive seen A HECK of alot of different armor combos in H3
[leaks of course]

im sure you could find it on youtube..

hmm the weird one with the 2 eye things is kinda tarded imo but the mark V is pretty sweet see people going old school

New Sigs What you think?
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

SPARTAN-033 said:
hmm the weird one with the 2 eye things is kinda tarded

Agree. I know it's a game and all, but a helmet like that totally removes about 86% of your forward vision and you totally lose all peripheral vision.

Last edited by a moderator:
who cares with alll the shinyness the enemy will be blinded anyways so theres no danger :p

but as u said it's a game and anything can happpen in a game. right?

w00t MK V is back! i always preferred it, i hope they didnt flood it with too much bumpmapping...
btw, did you make up 86% as a figure for peripheral vision cutout or what?

CMax said:
Agree. I know it's a game and all, but a helmet like that totally removes about 86% of your forward vision and you totally lose all peripheral vision.

There was something that I read, I believe it was on B-net. They said that if you wanted to have a larger vision for a vehicle gunner to use the CQB. The "tarrded" Helmet could add some kind of modification like a reticle for weapons such as the needler, perhaps. Just because it looks weird, doesn't mean that it's completely useless.

Spartan-419 said:
There was something that I read, I believe it was on B-net. They said that if you wanted to have a larger vision for a vehicle gunner to use the CQB. The "tarrded" Helmet could add some kind of modification like a reticle for weapons such as the needler, perhaps. Just because it looks weird, doesn't mean that it's completely useless.

That'd be really cool. I was hoping that each armor would change your gameplay a little.

Like one armor is faster than another armor, one is stronger in melees, one can take more damage, one has more responsive controls in vehicles, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back