Mass Effect 3 turian/omni blade build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparty

Jr Member
im about 50% done with my turian mask build
here was the clay
70dc93aa.jpg
then there was the plater mold, it broke when i was trying to pop it off, no biggie tho.
7f79a5d5.jpg

hopefully i will have the mask done by next week and be working on the omni blade

well ive hit a road block not sure if liquid latex will be the best for the mask. i was gona use liquid latex and cheese cloth to for the base but that might end up costing alot. might start on the omni blade tonight. have to wait to pay day for the latex

well i might have messed up my molds i thought i could a resain base, not sure how it will turn out, as far as the plaster coming off

well i might have messed up my molds i thought i could a resain base, not sure how it will turn out, as far as the plaster coming off

If you use resin add a release agent to the inside of your molds. It will help it release easily.

okay so it wasn't coming off. but it i use water it gets soft so that might be the way i go rather then saying f it

pic update
0353b092.jpg

20107b57.jpg

plaster came off with a wire brush and left the resin unharmed. i think it came out nice. also put a base coat of white on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back