Mass Effect Armor Progress (Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the ending of My Halo Armor I thought I would start sharing progress on My N7 Aromor form Mass Effect 2. Im Making it to wear for the release of Mass Effect 3. Might also be a Tali costume in this Project as well.

Anyways Mostly using Foam for this one. I LOVE foam haha

5338990668_19b84b6508_z.jpg

5338379953_b50e3740a2_z.jpg

5338379797_2a8cac555d_z.jpg

5338379277_410fa0d286_z.jpg

Anyways. More progress in a few days or sooner haha.
Enjoy!

Attachments

• 5338990668_19b84b6508_z.jpg
    5338990668_19b84b6508_z.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 224
  • 5338379953_b50e3740a2_z.jpg
    5338379953_b50e3740a2_z.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 196
  • 5338379797_2a8cac555d_z.jpg
    5338379797_2a8cac555d_z.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 203
  • 5338379277_410fa0d286_z.jpg
    5338379277_410fa0d286_z.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 220
Nice pep work. And the foam armor is fantastic. And completely off topic, but you have fantastic hair. You look like a Ranger from The Lord of the Rings.

(@ Bobbio555) Yeah I Just seemed the right thing to use. I also noticed It costs allot lees then the Pepakura and resin thing.

(@ Ithica) And I sent you one back haha

(@ Hickeydog) My hair is amaing haha. Lord of the Rings is AWESOME!

Thank you everyone! :)

Another update, Ok not half way but pretty close to half way done haha

Got the spine peice in, still need to put in the detail though.

Mostly all the main peices are cut out and finished and they fit great, Wondering if I should redo a few of them, but I have like a year to decide that haha

As you can see most of them just need the detail work done and need to be sanded.

I do Plan to make the back peices light up, but I will show you how I will do that once I have the lights. I still need to order them.

Also The Helmet you see above in my first post, Im planing to have more progress done on that in my next update. Also Trying to Start the Tali Costume, need to get measurments from my friend though.

I also want to thank Ithica for working with me on Templates for this project. He is letting me Post Progress fo a Mass Effect 2 M8 Rifle in his Thread. So check that out. Should start the Rifle in a week or 2 I hope.
Anyways thats all for now.
Thank you!

Coming along great. I should be doing a vid tonight sometime and I will make a thread as well.. awesome work.

Ithica

looks good man. never played the game, but i just bought it the other day. and after viewing your build, i shall go play it for the first time! :) def gona follow your build!

looks good man. never played the game, but i just bought it the other day. and after viewing your build, i shall go play it for the first time! :) def gona follow your build!

YOU NEVER PLAYED THE GAME!? GO! GO NAO!!!!!

Mass Effect is one of the only series where I've become so engulfed in the story that I reached an emotional synchronization that ruined my mood for a few days :p

I love the way it's looking! It's almost sad that all the mass effect armors look the same right now because of the medium, but I'm sure paintjobs and stuff will make it all better :)

I'mma shoot you a PM, please respond? :)

I love the way it's looking! It's almost sad that all the mass effect armors look the same right now because of the medium, but I'm sure paintjobs and stuff will make it all better :)

QUOTE]

yeah Im not going to paint it the default color, Im planing on making it the same one I have in my game haha.

Oh nice, what colours? I'm going to git my armour underway as soon as I get some funds.

Also, I hope you don't mind me posting this here Bryce, but I found an Ebay Seller who has 96sq feet of this stuff for $50. It appears to be the same quality as yours, but in much larger quantities :D

Tonnes and Tonnes of EVA Foam for practically nothing :3

Here's everything the seller has. Super cheap, 12 sheets for $30? Hello Mass Effect Armour!

http://stores.ebay.com/kenmissyr

Bryce, if you don't want this here just let me know. I could just put it in my signature...?

Oh nice, what colours? I'm going to git my armour underway as soon as I get some funds.

Also, I hope you don't mind me posting this here Bryce, but I found an Ebay Seller who has 96sq feet of this stuff for $50. It appears to be the same quality as yours, but in much larger quantities :D

Tonnes and Tonnes of EVA Foam for practically nothing :3

Here's everything the seller has. Super cheap, 12 sheets for $30? Hello Mass Effect Armour!

http://stores.ebay.com/kenmissyr

Bryce, if you don't want this here just let me know. I could just put it in my signature...?

oh no yeah its fine. It will help people with buying their own foam. I would also put it in your signature just for a way to spread the word haha.
Thanks for the support everyone. If the weather is good tomorow Ill start working on the Helmet and you can see progress on that haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back