Mass Effect Biotic Gauntlet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unity

Hello 405th !

I'm currently making a mass effect n7 helmet . The other day I came up with the idea to make a biotic gauntlet. A picture can be seen here -

mass effect biotic

I came up with the idea of making a wire frame and them putting saran wrap (colord orange) over it. Anyone else think this would work??

Tell me what you think,

Jacob

i think it could but might be rather flimsy... maybe try get some transparent orange plexiglass? or clear and then find a way to tint it?

Yogi-Ben said:
i think it could but might be rather flimsy... maybe try get some transparent orange plexiglass? or clear and then find a way to tint it?

Yeah! that would work even better! or I could sculpt it and then vac-form it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yogi-Ben said:
certainly could my friend. i just donnt think the saran wrap would look all that realistic

Yeah your right. I could also (as a test)just cut out plastic and put it in the shape of the gauntlet. I'll have to try both. I could also sculpt and then make a mold, then use a transparent resin to cast (with a tint of course) . Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... I'll have to test some different ways out.

Jacob

Balmung of the Azure Sky said:
This is not a Biotic Gauntlet but an omni tool

AH HA! Thank you! I have been searching for the proper name. Thanks

i recomend you attempt to sculpt the omni tool and than vacume form the peices and than wire it to light up and than attatch it to your wire frame

at least that is what i plan on doing

//Jeremy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back