Mass Effect Helmet And Armour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those pep files are really awesome, though I do have one request, does anyone know where I can find an Eclipse Mercenary Helmet Pep? I have the Mass Effect Helmet, and now all I need to complete it is the face plate for the Eclipse Mercenary Troopers. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Female Commander Shepard?

So I JUST found this thread and began downloading some files when I realized something....

There is no FEMALE chest piece? I would LOVE to have it! I really wanted to be the female Commander Shepard, but since there is no chest piece for it, I've already started work on my Female Master Cheif costume for this Halloween.

However I would still love to have the chest part so I can get the suit made in time for the launch of ME3.

If you could possibly make it, I would be forever in your debt!

Sincerely,
Achilla

There is no FEMALE chest piece? I would LOVE to have it! I really wanted to be the female Commander Shepard, but since there is no chest piece for it, I've already started work on my Female Master Cheif costume for this Halloween.

I don't want to discourage you... but from what I've gathered, Halloween is less than a month away, so your chances of getting something presentable finished in time are rather slim.

Actually, the mass effect armor can be done in a matter of days with the foam. Check out Timecon's thread. The helmet would take the longest.

I'm actually in the process of modeling some female ME armour but it won't be available for a while yet, like Brandon said the foam method is probably your best bet :)

So I JUST found this thread and began downloading some files when I realized something....

However I would still love to have the chest part so I can get the suit made in time for the launch of ME3.

If you could possibly make it, I would be forever in your debt!

Sincerely,
Achilla

I am currently in the process of building some Eclipse armor out of foam, and let me say, it is pretty easy to work with. All it requires is extensive measurement, and a little trial and error with getting the right proportions. Not to mention, you can get a couple pieces of the armor done each day. If you want the female armor, check out this guy, http://bioweapons.wordpress.com/2010/06/23/19/ EvilFX, he did this out of EVA sheet foam which you can buy at your local Harbor Freights or Wal-Mart. I am following his method, and it works like a charm.

I am pretty quick with cutting out the pieces and assembling. My bf fiberglasses and bondos the pieces when I'm at work and I've gotten pretty far with my Mark VI armor. Unfortunately though here on this little hell hole island called GUAM there is no walmart =( I REALLY wanted to buy smoothcast for it would make everything SO much easier, but no place has it..so I'm stuck with the fiberglass and bondo method.

I don't expect to be Commander Shepard for halloween, which is why i'm already half way done with the master cheif, but I'd at least like to be it for the launch of ME3. Here on Guam nobody knows about stuff like this, so I'd be the first person to be Master Cheif AND Commander Shepard =D

Thanks for everybody's help! MUCH appreciated ^_^
-Achilla

I've seen the volpin craft and evilFX EVA foam ME2 armor sets and they are amazing! I want to make my own set but I'm not sure where to jump off [new to crafting high quality props]. I dont have any templates and the links here are broken. Any guidance on how I should start crafting N7 armor?

I almost feel bad for bumping something that was last posting in two months ago, but I'm having the same issues with the broken links due to EA claims.

I have my heart set on making a Female N7 Armour set for April 20th. Video Games Live is coming through and I want to dress up badly. It'd be my first build, but I was thinking that if I got started on it soon, I should be able to put enough time and effort into learning the proper way to do make the suit that it'll come out amazing.

EvilFX's builds are AMAZING. It's what got me so set on wanting to make one of my own.

Any help would be loved.

Try looking up on the net. I was looking for more videos of people using foam to make armor because I couldn't find at the time ones on here with the visual tutorials of what I wanted or was having issues with and I found quite a few of them with Mass Effect armor. While most of the ones I saw had more of a test fit video a lot of them were female suits and I even saw a girl working on a group doing a female Shepard. I would say if you found any of those vids try asking the author if they have the files or any pointers.

I believe Timecon also mentioned in his thread about his Mass Effect foam suit about the other site he was on that has more Mass Effect builds on it.

Try looking up on the net. I was looking for more videos of people using foam to make armor because I couldn't find at the time ones on here with the visual tutorials of what I wanted or was having issues with and I found quite a few of them with Mass Effect armor. While most of the ones I saw had more of a test fit video a lot of them were female suits and I even saw a girl working on a group doing a female Shepard. I would say if you found any of those vids try asking the author if they have the files or any pointers.

I believe Timecon also mentioned in his thread about his Mass Effect foam suit about the other site he was on that has more Mass Effect builds on it.

Alright, I'll have to look up his thread to try and track down that site. And I've been scouring the net for the files from anywhere, but I can't find anything just yet. I'll have to maybe search some videos and try that way.

Anyway, thanks for the help. Hope it gets me somewhere.

Is this the model you need breaking down to Pep? or is there another female model you have in mind?

MEFemale.jpg

Sorry to all those that have been waiting on files, I have been super busy with other projects.
I have all the ME 1 and 2 files, but please be patient if you have something specific you want then let me know, but they will be sent in order of most popular by demand.

I was looking for just the classic N7 Armour, but looking at that, it doesn't look too far off.

And you have no idea how happy you have made me with your post.

Hi everyone! i´m a noob, i want to know if you´re still working on the female n7 armour .pdo?
I really want to have it, here in Argentina i´ve never seen something like this, it´s a work of art!
thanks a lot!

btw, sorry if my english is not good :p

Any progress on this? There are patterns out there for the later ME2 N7 armor, but the suit in this thread was also the basis for the Blue Suns and Eclipse mercs. I've been hoping to put together an Eclipse set, and some pep files would be really handy. :)

Any progress on this? There are patterns out there for the later ME2 N7 armor, but the suit in this thread was also the basis for the Blue Suns and Eclipse mercs. I've been hoping to put together an Eclipse set, and some pep files would be really handy. :)

can i get pointed to these? and are there any foam patterns? or at least a good helmet pattern for foam work?

tbh i can do helmets pretty good :p but really need to learn the rest.. but atm trying to learn how to do foam builds, and i REALLY want the N7 helmet from ME2.
dloading these anywho, but when i ran a search this thread and a couple other "request" threads were all i really found before it began transitioning back into halo stuff..

http://shreweb.com/download/Mass effect pepakura files.html

General Mass Effect pep files. Haven't opened them, but I do have them downloaded.

Also, folks, please watch the necro posting. The author hasn't had an update in over a year. If you have questions, don't dredge up a dead thread, pm the author and ask if there are any updates. Necro posting IS against the rules, so just keep an eye on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back