Mass Effect WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

andr3w1sh

Hey guys, this is my first WIP thread. I've decided to try my hand at a new method of armor making inspired by golem's Mass Effect 3 helmet thread, and I'm going to update everything here. I'm surprised in the lack of pep files for Mass Effect 3 armor :( so for now I'll just be working on the helmet. Here's what I have after the first two sittings of pepping.
IMG_1439.jpg

IMG_1450.jpg

If anybody knows of ANY ME armor pep files please let me know. In the meantime, I'll be working on this :)

This isn't much help but a lot of people use mat foam to make their N7 armour, the foam makes it a lot easier to achieve that "diamond shaped scale" synthetic pattern and from what I've see it's not too difficult to build with.

Check this guys build out.

great to see im inspiring others :) Hope the helmet build isnt too hard, I tried to unfold it as simply as I could :p looking good sa far tho!

Thanks for the feedback and support all. Golem your unfold is pretty straight forward. It's been easy to follow so far, makes the whole process a lot better. I've been playing the ME3 multiplayer demo, can't wait for someone to model and unfold some armor. I should have some more progress shots up soon. Thanks again everyone and happy building :)

Sorry to double post, and on my own thread even, but I wanted to update. I've been working on my Spartan III build in leu of this ME helmet. Reason being, the ME helmet is a project I'm doing with a friend of mine, and I don't want to work on it when he can't be here to work on his, so I started the Halo build. Be sure and check that one out too!

Hello there, can you help me out I have been looking for this helmet the Mass Effect one in the paper file (pepakura) do you still know where it is and can you let me know. thanks a lot if you can. Im new to the pepakura and my old computer some times wont open some files but thats a whole other story. and good job with helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back