Master Cheif Disguise Helmet Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked one up as well. Repainted and added motorcycle helmet padding
mc helmet 1.jpeg
mc helmet 2.jpeg

Just picked up one as well. Because for $35 why not? I called all the Hot Topics in my area, and only 1 store had it....although they had like 8 left lol. I have a large head (7 5/8 hat size, and it fits, albeit a bit snug. Gonna give it a fresh repaint, and use until I can get a high quality raw cast to do myself.

Might have to invest in one if the money allows and I stumble upon one. Seems like a good alternative if I end up too lazy to make my own XD or even just for repaint purposes and personal mods.

I noticed that Hot topic doesn't sell these anymore (at least not online, my local store has like...nothing. not even a single RWBY shirt...).

I did find both the child size and adult size on Amazon for 20 bucks.
CommanderPalmer from reading the reviews I have seen that these run a bit on the larger side in both the adult and child. some have posted pics even. As someone else with a small head (I wear an adult small in motorcycle helmets) I would actually say that you might be ok with the child size if you don't plan on any electronics or fans. one person said that the child size fit them perfectly.

Here's the links:
Adult - https://www.amazon.com/Disguise-Master-Helmet-Costume-Accessory/dp/B00T43K5CM
Child - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00SJP7TX..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=2NEH6QA0JJXW88ZB2X0N

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question - does anyone of you have both helmets - the adult and child sized?
Or at least the smaller child sized?
Does it fit a smaller adult person's head too?

What is the smaller helmet on the far right?
The one on the right is the Disguise Children's mask/helmet. It's not a full helmet. There's no back to it.

I noticed that Hot topic doesn't sell these anymore (at least not online, my local store has like...nothing. not even a single RWBY shirt...).

I did find both the child size and adult size on Amazon for 20 bucks.
CommanderPalmer from reading the reviews I have seen that these run a bit on the larger side in both the adult and child. some have posted pics even. As someone else with a small head (I wear an adult small in motorcycle helmets) I would actually say that you might be ok with the child size if you don't plan on any electronics or fans. one person said that the child size fit them perfectly.

Here's the links:
Adult - https://www.amazon.com/Disguise-Master-Helmet-Costume-Accessory/dp/B00T43K5CM
Child - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00SJP7TX..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=2NEH6QA0JJXW88ZB2X0N

Oh, I wasn't asking for links - I was curious if someone has both and how big the difference is between them.

The one on the right is the Disguise Children's mask/helmet. It's not a full helmet. There's no back to it.

Oh damn... I was sure it was the helmet! o.o
But it's a pretty big size difference...

CommanderPalmer I actually was just putting up the links for anyone interested and still looking for these as Hot Topic doesn't sell them anymore. Both links are to the full helmet. As for sizing, I know it isn't too much help but the adult size is 1 inch larger in each dimension according to Amazon.

Child Size - 12x10x9 inches
Adult Size - 13x11x10 inches

CommanderPalmer I actually was just putting up the links for anyone interested and still looking for these as Hot Topic doesn't sell them anymore. Both links are to the full helmet. As for sizing, I know it isn't too much help but the adult size is 1 inch larger in each dimension according to Amazon.

Child Size - 12x10x9 inches
Adult Size - 13x11x10 inches

Wow. Really? I tried searching for the dimensions on the internet and couldn't find anything. o.o
Thanks!

So there's about 10 of these in every Halloween store in America. Go get yours.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I just bought one from the link that @ChaosDynasty provided. $27 with free shipping through Prime. Can't beat that. Especially with the glowing recommendations from you all. Thanks!

Reactions: Jme
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back