Master Chief costume on youtube (cardboard and ducktape) Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

preskewl

I just found this video.. I'm not sure if it has been posted, didn't see it up here.. This guy did an amazing job on it for just cardboard and ducktape. It's really detailed.. I wonder if we should invite this guy on the forum..

Unpainted. You can see the silver ducktape that it is holding together..

Painted

:not worthy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats starting to rival most molded plastic suits Ive seen. Dang. Tasty Bread and smilie120 is going to have some heavy competition. Kudos to him!

preskewl said:
I just found this video.. I'm not sure if it has been posted, didn't see it up here.. This guy did an amazing job on it for just cardboard and ducktape. It's really detailed.. I wonder if we should invite this guy on the forum..

Unpainted. You can see the silver ducktape that it is holding together..
Painted

:not worthy:
Well DUH :oops: !! of course send him an invited!!! He really needs to be on our site!! This will help so many enthused biulders on here!! I'm sorry but HOLY ****! That one hell of an imagination to conquer with CB & DT! KUDOS to him!!!

DANGGIT DANGGIT DANGGIT, Usually cardboard isnt that detailed, how did he do that?! If he joins the forums, he needs to write a tutorial.

AoBfrost said:
DANGGIT DANGGIT DANGGIT, Usually cardboard isnt that detailed, how did he do that?! If he joins the forums, he needs to write a tutorial.
will grill him!!! DONT WORRY!!!! ;)

At first i thought the girl in the poster was a real girl

"Omg how is she so freakin huge? She's like 8 feet or something"

Then you mention it's a poster and I realized that.

Lol... you found my video... the suits not as cool as you think, in person you can see the duck tape coming through the paint, and I don't have a visor in my helm here... but hey its still cool right...

Disclaimer... I am totally kidding, not my suit, not my vid, but kid did an awesome job for cardboard and duck tape... truly a CBDT God...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back