master chief helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for being a noob but i want to make my own pep helmet by using the halo 3 helmet. yes ive done this before but idk how to scale it im 5'7 can you guys help please

I am going to ask the obvious questions, have you read the scaling stickie...

And after that is said, just scale your pep helmet to 27cm in the assembled hieght portion of the pep scale dialog box. 27 should be plenty big enough and not be bobble head like.

ok ok so i finished the printing and cutting the pieces.. what kind of glue could you guys recommand i remember you guys saying tack glue????

you have a freaking SB, why are you BSing about a pep one. you've been here long enough (hopefully) to know that this kinda stuff is frowned apon.

Jordan Roajs said:
ok ok so i finished the printing and cutting the pieces.. what kind of glue could you guys recommand i remember you guys saying tack glue????

Hot glue works best. An all this can be found in the stickys.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't want to bump this thread, but alas...
homsar66 said:
Hot glue works best. An all this can be found in the stickys.
My first helm was in hot glue, my second in superglue. Superglue FTW.

Also, the scaling sticky has your answers on that. (Or some simple math given the Chief's height and helm size, but I won't go into that...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hot Glue is best, IMO. It cures almost instantly which can be a blessing and a curse..

But like everyone's said, just read the stickies, because it has all of this info and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back