master chief no helmet - yet another

Status
Not open for further replies.
That face is just plain silly, MC wouldn't be at all tanned, in the books he's described as very pale due to his skins rare contact with the sun. I agree with Sean, you dont need to see his face, its all part of the mysterious hero thing.

This face is all lies! :Steve:

nomask14dp0.jpg

This is an ODST head, placed on Master Chief. If you look at matchmaking in halo 2, the ODSTs that are sitting on the sofa looking thing? This is one of them.

well atleast its not michale jackson... but it would be cool if they modded it to chuck norris.
oh and you arent suppose to see the face the hero is you! why do you think they made it first person view of you inside his helmet so you feel like a hero.! :mrgreen:

Sean Bradley said:
Why, why, why would you go to such lengths for this?

Heres the deal, it's catch 22. If you never get to see the MC's face, you'll always wonder...'what did he look like, man I want to see that sooo bad!"

But then, when you see it, you look at it and say 'that sucks, it's nothing like I imagined" Theres NO face that could live up to the Master Chief.

Everyone has their own idea of what he looks like under that helmet, and each person's idea is a little different. If they were to EVER show the MC's face, it'd dissapoint the majority of the fanbase.

Why do you ask for things which you could not comprehend?

Of course it would be the bomb if it ever dropped, but it'd destroy all the mystery and fascination with the character. For all those of you that are begging to see the MC's face revealed in H3... thanks. They probably won't show his face until they kill him off.

Why de-mysticize your hero... why do you need to see his face? His face is the helmet, and thats all you need to know!

Deal with it!
I COULD NOT HAVE PUT THAT IN BETTER WORDS MYSELF. Thats what I like about Halo. Everyone sees Master Chief as they want to make him a hero based more about you. As my friends said "Master Chiefs face is what ever you want it to look like" Bungie wants you to picture master chief to what best fits you as a hero....

I refuse to believe he is a ginger.......................never will I accept it

Im sorry to say but, thats what he looks like. The author described him in the book as red haired and pale skinned...

Last edited by a moderator:
If you guys remember in the first book fall of reach Dr. Halsey goes to Johns Home Planet to check him out, there is a brife description of his appearance there. granted that he is a child then but it still gives you and idea, jus make him much taller increadibly ripped and very pale.

If they ever show MC's face, you'll be astounded.
In the books he's very very white (no sunlight) and has brown hair.
But appearently he's handome.
Those pics in the beginnin of the topic are close, but MC will be blindingly white.
:)

Heck, if you want to see the MC's face THAT bad, there's a video on youtube from the multlplayer beta. Apparently two guys got together on the beta and one of them somehow managed to 'clip' part of the way through the other guy. He clipped just far enough in to get by the visor of the armor and you can see the Chief's face from his nose to his eyebrows.

Now even though it's the beta, you can tell it's the chiefs face(For the time being anyway, until they actually show his face, IF they do) because all of the character models in the game are the same, spartan wise. And since the chief's face is always hidden, why would it matter if they use the same face model for the multiplayer characters? So basically, multiplayer face model=single player face model.

Even though I've seen the video myself, and the MC isn't much of a looker if the video IS any indication, I still choose to believe the MC looks different than the portrayal in the video. And no, it wasn't a hack or mod, it was just a clip through the player models.

Sean Bradley said:
Why, why, why would you go to such lengths for this?

Heres the deal, it's catch 22. If you never get to see the MC's face, you'll always wonder...'what did he look like, man I want to see that sooo bad!"

But then, when you see it, you look at it and say 'that sucks, it's nothing like I imagined" Theres NO face that could live up to the Master Chief.

Everyone has their own idea of what he looks like under that helmet, and each person's idea is a little different. If they were to EVER show the MC's face, it'd dissapoint the majority of the fanbase.

Why do you ask for things which you could not comprehend?

Of course it would be the bomb if it ever dropped, but it'd destroy all the mystery and fascination with the character. For all those of you that are begging to see the MC's face revealed in H3... thanks. They probably won't show his face until they kill him off.

Why de-mysticize your hero... why do you need to see his face? His face is the helmet, and thats all you need to know!

Deal with it!

...not exactly. it does describe him in the books. but it is sorta hard to think it. and what he looks like while hes a kid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. I've read the books, you know what I mean... Something described in a book is very different that seeing it. Every person has imagined it... and everyones imagination is different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back