Master Chief unloackable on DOA 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smilie120

Sr Member
Ok I my friend was talking about this in collage today and I was like! WHAT?!?
Funnily enough I found some images. although theyre rough and the quality isnt great.
66764883fm9.png

17331967sl7.png

So what do you pep's think? Is it a hoax? I think it'd be quite cool, although I dont play DOA.

--smilie120

And this is incredibly old also, Almost as old as the 360...

But yes, It's Nicole 458 I think? Could be something diffrent, :p Not really sure though.

The model itself is too much for Pep. I have already checked. Here are some renders that I posted in a diffrent thread on these forums... First is DOA, Then it shifts to the Halo 3 Chief.

jeansj6.jpg

jean2ev6.jpg

doa7ad8.jpg

pix2ey6.jpg

pix4fw9.jpg

-Doom

That's been known since before the game came out...a couple years ago...
Doom, where'd you get the H3 diffuse map?

Doom said:
Models were Removed by me. 405th does NOT support the illegal distribution of ripped content on these forums in a 3d format. Thus the Models have been removed from the topic.

Those models were the combination of a leak and a really bad attempted rip. The only people that should have the models are those that extracted them around the time the beta came online and they were first extracted properly... You can tell what is a leak Now a days because people only have the Normal map for the chief and no other textures. Not only that but none of the Perms are even UVW'ed... All the originals are complete and perfect.

If anyone is seen posting the models again they will receive a suspension, same with discussion upon places to obtain the models/textures or other materials from the game. If you want them you will have to find them without the help of those on these forums.

-Doom

Thats a quote of mine from Razgriz's thread.

-Doom

Last edited by a moderator:
Doom said:
And this is incredibly old also, Almost as old as the 360...

But yes, It's Nicole 458 I think? Could be something diffrent, :p Not really sure though.

The model itself is too much for Pep. I have already checked. Here are some renders that I posted in a diffrent thread on these forums... First is DOA, Then it shifts to the Halo 3 Chief.

jeansj6.jpg

jean2ev6.jpg

doa7ad8.jpg

pix2ey6.jpg

pix4fw9.jpg

-Doom

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(piehobo28 @ Nov 15 2007, 06:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'></div>

no it isnt. the OP was asking about mjolnir armor in DOA. doom answered the question and followed up with 3d images of the character in question.

optimusaint said:
no it isnt. the OP was asking about mjolnir armor in DOA. doom answered the question and followed up with 3d images of the character in question.

True, but he could of just posted a link to the images.

buy DOA 4. the stick itself is worth it... I have stuck someone and the explosion knocked them down the stairs giving themlike 1% life right when game started... BUY IT you wont regret it.

xalener said:
Yeah, but the final game's out now.

Frankly, I don't care. Because Halo 2 is out and you can find everything online doesn't mean it's legal to go download them. None of the Halo 3 extractions are even supposed to be public, just a few people had to leak it and now

23Magnum said:
True, but he could of just posted a link to the images.

Linking them would be no different then tagging them in the thread...

They are still in the thread either way.

I don't see how my post is off topic either. The discussion is over wether there was a Spartan in DOA4, Then the idea of Peping it came up, and I showed the renders between the two models and how its way to high poly to pep. I don't see how it is off topic at all. I have seen much worse on this site that has gone unmentioned.

-Doom

Ragnarok118 said:
People who live under rocks are so amusing :D

I dont live under a rock! Im just behind the times. LOL! And i dont really take much interest in DOA.

yes it is a spartan unlockable i believe as someone said before it is Nicole, but her spartan number is hard to remember something line Spartan-458, but yeah you unlock her by completing the entire arcade campaign with every character, then you get nicole and a special arena Passat Station or something like that, there are different unlockable costumes for here, like spartan blue-red-and white (u automatically get green), i dont know if there are any others i only have those four,

when fighting with her she does have a kick a&& grenade stick, she pulls the person in the air-activates the plasma grenade-punches the person and in doing so she sticks the person, tosses the person in the air a bit then kicks them, and after a few seconds of recovery the plasma blows up,

her taunt is actually going invisible, its pretty cool, its one of the coolest characters, as bungie looked at the game, they said it was exactly how they imagined a spartan fighting in close combat with just their hands, SPARTANS destroyers of all how are in their way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back