Master chiefs eyes.. FOR REALS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan 1

I was at costco last night, looking at the videogames. I saw that they still had their H3 ad up, Which, upon closer examination, had a pair of eyes (presumably the MC's) in the background. I even got pics:
[attachment=1753:masterchiefeyeleft.jpg]
[attachment=1752:masterch...eyeright.jpg]
[attachment=1754:masterchiefeyeboth.jpg]

spartan -1 Caboose said:
They look more like man-eyes to me.

blue man eyes with symbols in the iris? yea......... thats the MC for ya.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, those are Cortanas eyes.... go back and read up on the weekly updates from Bungie when they released the 'Emotion' artwork for promoting H3...

Master Chief doesn't have long sexy eyelashes.... sorry.

Sean Bradley said:
Sorry, those are Cortanas eyes.... go back and read up on the weekly updates from Bungie when they released the 'Emotion' artwork for promoting H3...
Trust me to miss a bungie update :p

Master Chief doesn't have long sexy eyelashes.... sorry.
:mad:

Xavier said:
Why are you acting like you have a problem with me?

Normally your posts are relatively mature, but now you seem to be acting like an arse. Anything you'd like to talk about? Or is it just PMS?

spartan -1 Caboose said:
Why are you acting like you have a problem with me?

Normally your posts are relatively mature, but now you seem to be acting like an arse. Anything you'd like to talk about? Or is it just PMS?

lol i thought it was funny, and yea im pmsing :p not really. i was just agreeing with what he said, how come im the ass?

Xavier said:
lol i thought it was funny, and yea im pmsing :p not really. i was just agreeing with what he said, how come im the ass?
Post #1- Impatient, rude
post #2- Sarcastic
post #3- self explanitory.

spartan -1 Caboose said:
Post #1- Impatient, rude
post #2- Sarcastic
post #3- self explanitory.

i saw the second one as more rude and the first post as the most sarcatic one... but who's to say?

Xavier said:
i saw the second one as more rude and the first post as the most sarcatic one... but who's to say?
"beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back