Master Replicas 1:1 Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't wearable. There is a large rectangular block cut out, but not enough room for a head or anything. It was probably only cut out to reduce the overall weight.

On a somewhat related topic, does anyone know what type of display stand would be good to hold this up? It weighs ~20 pounds.

a solid wood display stand would be great. This is a great piece of history you have there

It isn't wearable. There is a large rectangular block cut out, but not enough room for a head or anything. It was probably only cut out to reduce the overall weight.

On a somewhat related topic, does anyone know what type of display stand would be good to hold this up? It weighs ~20 pounds.

You might check with LeeKeegan. I think I remember him making a very impressive solid wood stand that he had plans to have cast, but my wife says that my memory is terrible :p . Very good find by the way. That thing is truly impressive.

-Matt

You might check with LeeKeegan. I think I remember him making a very impressive solid wood stand that he had plans to have cast, but my wife says that my memory is terrible :p . Very good find by the way. That thing is truly impressive.

-Matt

Perfect! I found the thread you mentioned. Apparently it was made for another member who planned on casting it, so I contacted them to see if they would be interested in selling me one. Thanks for the heads up on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back