Master Replica's BR 55 Battle Rifle and Covenant Carbine

Status
Not open for further replies.

preskewl

Walking into gamestop, checking out the xbox 360 halo 3 edition.. I saw that they also released the Master Replica scaled weapons... Here they are..
:lol:

I saw they came out with H3 edition Halo clix too when I dropped in to sign up for the H2 pre-launch tourney.

Personally I'm waiting for the Rocket ammo game case.

Adam said:
I certainly got some for me. I dig them

Yeah, you should Adam.. The detail alone are worth the money... I just wish they came out with life size ones.. :lol:

Sigma-LS said:
I saw they came out with H3 edition Halo clix too when I dropped in to sign up for the H2 pre-launch tourney.

Personally I'm waiting for the Rocket ammo game case.

Yeah I saw the clix also.. They didn't catch my eye as much as these.. Maybe I'll have to pick up a few of the clix for the collection..

Last edited by a moderator:
Fragclone said:
ya i know...
Love them i bought every halo related thing in there store, now they have no clix scaled replicas xbox 360s ground mats or any edition of halo 2 and halo so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Preskewl do you think you can do me a huge favor and measure those weapons. I'm trying to find out if they are 1/6 scale. The BR that I built is nearly 6 inches from barrel to butt so if they are 6 inches in length than they would basically be in scale.

I do believe they are 1/6th scale, Callous. They would look darn good with your figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back