Master Replicas To make HALO Replicas &Collectible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan648

Got this in a email today and almost fell off my chair
And I thought you guys might want to know
Mods I was not sure wher to put this topic, so move it if you have to

Spartan 648

Master Replicas Meets Master Chief for Replicas and Collectibles!

Corgi International and Microsoft have entered into a partnership to bring the exciting and interactive world of Microsoft's "Halo" franchise to life with stunning 3-D merchandise. Slated for release later in 2007, Corgi International will unveil a comprehensive line of replica collectibles and gifts.

This venture into the gaming world will pair the matchless attention to detail and quality that is Corgi's Master Replicas brand with the excitement and realism that has catapulted Microsoft's #1 title to the top!

While details of the line are still being worked out, look for products running the gamut from gifts to collectibles, spanning the vast universes of Halo, Halo 2, and the hotly anticipated Halo 3. Look for further product announcements and releases throughout 2007.

Halo 3 represents the third chapter in the Halo trilogy-an international award-winning action series that grew into a global entertainment phenomenon, selling more than 14.5 million units worldwide, logging more than 650 million hours of multiplayer action on Xbox Live®, and spawning books, a graphic novel, apparel, and much more.

In addition to unique products, Corgi International has entered into an agreement to distribute Kotobukiya's 12" tall vinyl figural statues, as well.

Of course there is, I would do a search but evey time I do
I get this message

General error
Could not delete old search id sessions

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1054 Unknown column 'search_time' in 'where clause'

DELETE FROM phpbb_search_results WHERE search_time < 1172759414

Line : 657
File : search.php

Thanks for giving me a heads up

Spartan 648

I didn't know that. Where is the other thread? Perhaps you're confusing this thread with the laser tag thread. This should be news ;-)

Corpse guy has one, its in general discuss. :Steve:

But from the artic I hope to see some sweeet work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back