Masterchief not in halo movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rankmastachief said:
Time for a poll? o_O

Two actors for the H movie who come to mind are Vin Diesel and the hottie that played Trinity in the Matrix.
oh god no. not vin diesel. anyone but him. maybe stephen colbert? and sandra bullock. hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
In the books the Chief takes off his helmet many times, so I wouldn't be surprised if he did it in the movie.

And a good main character could be Avery Johnson. He was the first person to see and fight the Covenant according to "Contact Harvest" and he is my favorite Halo character because he seems like he could be a real person.

Ssyn said:
90% of communication is done through nonverbal actions, whether they be facial, physical movements, and what not.
Master Chief never takes up his helmet and speaks very little, so that narrows it down to about 70%. However, if Cortana is in the game, she could do her half of the dialogue and let the viewers assume what it is that Master Chief said. Of course, that would imply that Cortana and Chief have some sort of telepathic connection. Either way, it would be a good backup.
why do that? Chief speaks with his helmet on? "Finish the fight" "Wake me up when you need me" Whats wrong with talking while wearing a helmet?

I am also glad he won't be the main focus, I wanna see more perspective from the real warriors, the ones who still fight their hardest, and die taking out as many covenant as they can, if they can, the UNSCDF Marines, they're the real heros, knowing they're gonna be killed but they still fight anyway.

The spartans are practically invincible, they good to use as tools in a war, but not much else, besides Kurt, plus I like seeing the human side to the conflict, not just "Pick up gun. Aim. Fire. Reload. Rinse and Repeat".

Yeah VIn Diesel granted he is big n buff and has the gruff voice, he would not be my pick for Master Chief. I agree Carrie Ann Moss would be a great female lead :D Maybe Jason Statham(Snatch, Transporter) could be a good pick for chief.

Skullcandy Girl said:
Yeah VIn Diesel granted he is big n buff and has the gruff voice, he would not be my pick for Master Chief. I agree Carrie Ann Moss would be a great female lead :D Maybe Jason Statham(Snatch, Transporter) could be a good pick for chief.
What about Tim Allen?

you ? :D i havent seen you but are u already an actor i think the mc actor isnt that important becose mc havent got a face so its jsut under armor the acting is the most importan for mc. and he shoud be cool enough . :D

Here is another canidate for the roll of Cortana. Kate Beckinsale - The hottie vampiress from the movie the Underworld.

Her or Skullcandy. :cool:

argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im serious this bothers me so mutch i dont want to be mean but everyone who keeps say this crap about his face and hes not human he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ok they did an experiment up to 200 all they did is engect a shot into them that made them stronger its like extream staroids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!my god i dont want to be mean but if your sutch big halo fans then you would have seen and played halo wars my god just look at the halo movie preiveiw and it shows it my god argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

if they were making a movie based on the first Halo game (no one knows what the movie is base on yet...from what i recall), i think it would go over certain characters that had an importance

like Johnson
Keyes
Major Silva

and certain points in the game that you have to know like

the exiting slipspace, landing, rescue keyes, ...basically each level of the game lol

Doom said:
I really wished they would have based the movie around The Fall of Reach. It's unfournate that they didn't. The Halo Series(Games) would make a lot more sense to those that haven't read the books.

/cry

-Doom

I definatly agree that they should be doing it based around the story line of "The Fall of Reach". That was a great book and vastly increased my understanding of John and the rest of the SpartanII's.

Even if they didn't base it off the book there would still be bits and peices of their childhood, them being selected and their training..... but i thought that the funding for the movie was pulled ages ago. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back