Matsuri Con 2010, The Woodlands, Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

project003

anyone wanna meet up? I got the con link below! it's gonna be from April 2-4th at the marriot Hotel at the waterfront, so who's up? I'm going as CPL. LEEROY JENKINS an unsung Hero of the UNSC marine corps. I'm also looking forward in seeing LPGarza, a 405th member that I met up with at ONI con last year. post if you have any questions or if you wanna join!

click click click!

I was looking forward to this, heck maybe even Spase might join us, so ill see what money i can scavenge, if i can go ill go

I might try to make it. Got a friend from the area who invited me. I really need to start going to new cons anyway. I'm getting to know everyone in the area. lol

Hmmm. Might have Mass Effect done by then....

Its so close, why wouldn't I go.

For those folks I am familiar with personally, and you know who you are, if you are traveling from out of town and need a place to stay, I have a spare bedroom and tons and tons of floor space, and only live a short drive from the Woodlands, about 30 minutes.

Not sure if I'll rock a costume or not, but I can represent a Spartan, ODST, or Marine.

Keep in mind that this is good Friday and Easter Weekend.

but you might get spooned!

I'll have to look into this. Also, when is all con?

Finally got my ticket ordered for this, still planning on the hotel arrangments. Adam the All-Con convention is March 12-14th I know there was a Spartan there last year not sure who it was.

Adam said:
but you might get spooned!

I'll have to look into this. Also, when is all con?

Easter weekend :( but still going!

also: who's going as what? I'm gonna be my Halo 3 Space Marine (I think I'm the first one to make it out of Fiberglass but IDK)

I'm with Spase on this one, I live 10 minutes from the Woodlands

ps

I yelped like a Japanese School Girl when I saw Adam's Post on my Thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did I read that wrong or did it say Halo 3 Space Marine? I just have to wonder what parts were used to create it. As for my suit for this I'm not fully sure I will be using the H3 MC outfit but either have a Recon or EOD Helmet on it.

just for the update:

tickets at the door are 50$ pre-reg is just about closed and it's only 5$ cheaper so I personaly wouldn't bother.

also: PM me what your going as, it would be great to have a WHOLE gathering of Spartans, ODSTs and some Marines (i'm going as one) so I can expect who's going as who and I can recognize who you are from the forum.

th3rdly: can i borrow someones AR? just for the con ofcourse. 'cause all I got is an old SMG that's falling apart. but that just raps it up for now. keep on the look out for more updates on the gathering!

With Love,

PR0J3CT 003

Me the wife and the lil man are going to this one. I will be wearing the new Busa and maybe the Big Daddy. My wife and I will be swapping out. We may need to take Walter or John up on a place to stay.

Ithica

man i hate TAKS if it werent for that id have matsuri those days and then A-kon the 4,5,6

six days of convention.... man that would be epic

soul products said:
man i hate TAKS if it werent for that id have matsuri those days and then A-kon the 4,5,6

six days of convention.... man that would be epic

dude, I totally understand. TAKS is the biggest waste of my time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back