Dinner
The Yardhouse Saturday 7:30pm

Tickets
Available here

Chat Room
Discord

Photo Drive
Shared Google Drive *make new folder with photographers name*

It is that time of year we flood the metropolis with every character under the sun. ECCCCCCC! This is your quintessential "comic con" with roughly 100k in attendance over the weekend. We have not had a booth here as it is a larger scale than I can personally commit to, but I will be attending Saturday and hosting a meet-up photoshoot and dinner.

I'm hearing murmurs that this year will be at the new Summit building and at the old Arch building. I'm opting to have the photoshoot at the new building in the same spot as last year, The Summit Rooftop Terrace. In this picture below you'll enter the building from that street corner, head up the escalator and backtrack once you see the floor that has signs for Terrace (I don't want to tell you the wrong floor number). Head left off the escalator. The Terrace is above the street entrance, shown with my red arrow. Doors open at 10am so I will just head straight up there.

1704903241565.png

We'll have our group dinner at the Yardhouse again. It is a large classy sports bar within walking distance from both convention centers, but just far enough away that it doesn't get too crowded. Seattle restaurants don't accept reservations on weekends like this and most places with six people will be over an hour wait time. We've had good luck with Yardhouse being under an hour. But, on other nights be sure break off into smaller groups and check out the amazing food the city has to offer. I've never been due to the wait, but I know dough zone is a big hit.

Video content is really popular right now! What are some funny shorts we can do on this rooftop?

Last edited:
We should add the standard poll we do for who will be there on what days

I feel like this is a silly question but do I have to be a part of the Pacific Regiment to participate? I'm new and haven't fulfilled the requirements to be a part of the Pacific Regiment but I do have a completed costume and would love meet everyone! (I live in Washington)

I feel like this is a silly question but do I have to be a part of the Pacific Regiment to participate? I'm new and haven't fulfilled the requirements to be a part of the Pacific Regiment but I do have a completed costume and would love meet everyone! (I live in Washington)
Sorry for nobody replying for awhile - we had a convention in Portland last weekend so all of the Washington based Pacific staff have been busy and tired.

No - You do not have to be an official Pacific Regiment member to participate with us at conventions or even come to group dinners with us. Really, there aren't a whole lot of things you 'need' full membership for (though we still appreciate it when you've got it).

You get access to our regiment Facebook group and are allowed to vote for the Regiment CO position every other year (they just happened a week or so ago), among a couple other things. But as a general rule of thumb - if you can see the post, you're included as part of the group.

Hope to see you there!

Last edited:
Sorry for nobody replying for awhile - we had a convention in Portland last weekend so all of the Washington based Pacific staff have been busy and tired.

No - You do not have to be an official Pacific Regiment member to participate with us at conventions or even come to group dinners with us. Really, there aren't a whole lot of things you 'need' full membership for (though we still appreciate it when you've got it).

You get access to our regiment Facebook group and are allowed to vote for the Regiment CO position every other year (they just happened a week or so ago), among a couple other things. But as a general rule of thumb - if you can see the post, you're included as part of the group.

Hope to see you there!
Wonderful! I'll do my best to make it! Thank you

We should add the standard poll we do for who will be there on what days
Do you think so? I was starting to feel like they were redundant since there is a link to the Discord Chat room and you can see who is following that chat room... and only half the people were voting in the polls on the forum. But, if you find it helpful I can add it here. I was the one that came up with having an attendance day poll vote years ago, so I am happy to hear it was appreciated. :)

Do you think so? I was starting to feel like they were redundant since there is a link to the Discord Chat room and you can see who is following that chat room... and only half the people were voting in the polls on the forum. But, if you find it helpful I can add it here. I was the one that came up with having an attendance day poll vote years ago, so I am happy to hear it was appreciated. :)
I just like it because it's a really easy way to get a feeling for how many people we will have at an event at a glance

little late but i also like the poll, ill be in costume saturday, i haven't decided what i'm wearing the other two days ill be there, probably something tho.

Excited to meet everyone! Is there a limit to people attending dinner? I’m the only one in my group with armor but my group going to ECCC are all Halo fans.

Excited to meet everyone! Is there a limit to people attending dinner? I’m the only one in my group with armor but my group going to ECCC are all Halo fans.
Glad to have you. There is no cap on the dinner because there is no reservation. If there is no large table available we'll just have to break up into smaller tables. Short answer, yes you can bring people and we'll just adjust to our needs.

What
Large Comic Convention
ECCC Website

Where (NEW and Old!)
Seattle Convention Center Summit Building
Seattle Convention Center Arch Building

Parking
Summit Garage
Arch Garage - WSCC Main
Freeway Park Garage

When
Febuary 29 - March 3

Photoshoot

Saturday: 10:30am Summit Terrace

Dinner

Tickets
Available here

Chat Room
Discord

Photo Drive

It is that time of year we flood the metropolis with every character under the sun. ECCCCCCC! This is your quintessential "comic con" with roughly 100k in attendance over the weekend. We have not had a booth here as it is a larger scale than I can personally commit to, but I will be attending Saturday and hosting a meet-up photoshoot and dinner.

I'm hearing murmurs that this year will be at the new Summit building and at the old Arch building. I'm opting to have the photoshoot at the new building in the same spot as last year, The Summit Rooftop Terrace. In this picture below you'll enter the building from that street corner, head up the escalator and backtrack once you see the floor that has signs for Terrace (I don't want to tell you the wrong floor number). Head left off the escalator. The Terrace is above the street entrance, shown with my red arrow. Doors open at 10am so I will just head straight up there.

View attachment 340268

We'll have our group dinner at the Yardhouse again. It is a large classy sports bar within walking distance from both convention centers, but just far enough away that it doesn't get too crowded. Seattle restaurants don't accept reservations on weekends like this and most places with six people will be over an hour wait time. We've had good luck with Yardhouse being under an hour. But, on other nights be sure break off into smaller groups and check out the amazing food the city has to offer. I've never been due to the wait, but I know dough zone is a big hit.

Video content is really popular right now! What are some funny shorts we can do on this rooftop?
Booked and Confirmed Commander!

343i Photographers are confirmed to be present for our ECCC photoshoot! This doesn't change anything for us, just a cool thing and likely photos of us will be used in content on Halo Waypoint or in the BTS Halo TV show.

What
Large Comic Convention
ECCC Website

Where (NEW and Old!)
Seattle Convention Center Summit Building
Seattle Convention Center Arch Building

Parking
Summit Garage
Arch Garage - WSCC Main
Freeway Park Garage

When
Febuary 29 - March 3

Photoshoot

Saturday: 10:30am Summit Terrace

Dinner

Tickets
Available here

Chat Room
Discord

Photo Drive

View attachment 340268

Is Summit Terrace the outdoor space on floor 3?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back